onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nfl

Hopefully itíll be a great game. Iím just glad Gronkís fit.

If we lose & by way of scant consolation, I put a fiver on the Eagles on the day they signed Ajayi (I still think thatís a great signing). I got 6/1, theyíre 7/4 now!

2. Advert Advert

Unfortunately can't see that Philadelphia will come anywhere near beating New England, I just hope that if that's the case it becomes one sided and I can get off to bed early'ish.

I hope the Pat's win but the local Pats fans think it will be close, they're not as confident as usual. Will be glad when it's all over 'cause it all we've heard about round here since September. Looking forward to the adverts, they're usually funny.

Quote Originally Posted by NellyTheValiant View Post
    Unfortunately can't see that Philadelphia will come anywhere near beating New England, I just hope that if that's the case it becomes one sided and I can get off to bed early'ish.
    Don't worry I think they will. New England, despite all their dominance during regular season, have never dominated a Super Bowl.

The Eagles have a dominant defence that will disrupt the Patriots a lot. The key for me will hinge on how well the Eagles QB Foles plays. If the Patriots can force him to make plays, then they will probably win; if they can't get near him, I think the Eagles have got enough weapons to rack up a score.

Quote Originally Posted by The_godfather View Post
    Don't worry I think they will. New England, despite all their dominance during regular season, have never dominated a Super Bowl.

The Eagles have a dominant defence that will disrupt the Patriots a lot. The key for me will hinge on how well the Eagles QB Foles plays. If the Patriots can force him to make plays, then they will probably win; if they can't get near him, I think the Eagles have got enough weapons to rack up a score.
    In that case I might be in for a long night. Would like the Eagles to do it, not a fan of NE.

7. Advert Advert

FREE Prediction Leagues
We have three Predictions League that are FREE to play. They are hosted by our friends at Stats FC and youíll need to register (for free) with them to play. Links to the three leagues are below:

League Two
Premier League
Champions League

sponsored by:

VALIANT WINDOW CLEANING SERVICE
Contract/domestic work undertaken.
Can clean upto 60ft
Call/text Adam on 0774 2916 242
Email: adamfozzer@hotmail.co.uk

On this day...

From the frontpage
Advert

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated