onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

donate nowOVF needs you! Our server costs are increasing and advert revenue decreasing. If you like this website and can help spare a donation please click here now

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Don't worry be happy!!

Ive started this thread for fans who want to give the management and our team positive encouragement for tomorrow and the rest of the season

Anyone downbeat and doom merchants can find another thread cheers

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

2. Advert

I like it.

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

Quote Originally Posted by Unofficialvale View Post
    I like it.

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan
    Ha ha

Thanks

I don't expect much activity on here tbf

5. Poster thanked by

Good luck to Vale for the coming season. Make us proud again lads ! PS. Pyke leagues top scorer come May.

Sent from my GT-I9195I using the onevalefan mobile app

Good luck to the boys do us proud

8. Poster thanked by

Go on Vale!

10. Poster thanked by

Goodluck for the coming season vale hopfully promotion

12. Poster thanked by

Vales squad is now being assembled competently and solidly after today's news. We Valiants now have hope and optimism for the coming season. Give the lads a fair crack of the whip and in 6 to 10 games time I am now more confident of an upturn in our fortunes. Feel good factor is important and tomorrow we can let the rest of the Division know we are here for a crack at challenging near the top. Can't wait. My mojo has been shaken! Crawley here we come! VTID.

Sent from my SM-G920F using the onevalefan mobile app

14. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by onestepatatime View Post
    Vales squad is now being assembled competently and solidly after today's news. We Valiants now have hope and optimism for the coming season. Give the lads a fair crack of the whip and in 6 to 10 games time I am now more confident of an upturn in our fortunes. Feel good factor is important and tomorrow we can let the rest of the Division know we are here for a crack at challenging near the top. Can't wait. My mojo has been shaken! Crawley here we come! VTID.

Sent from my SM-G920F using the onevalefan mobile app
    You're right today feels like a turning point and Rome is on its way to being built!!

16. Advert