onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 9 of 85

Thread: Marcus Harness

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,646

    Marcus Harness

    Dont know if anyone else has posted but strong rumours we are chasing this lad??

  2. Advert

  3. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greasby, Wirral
    Posts
    4,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Beza View Post
    Dont know if anyone else has posted but strong rumours we are chasing this lad??
    Sentinel says Nigel Clough says he is a good player who needs to go out on loan to get games and may go to Port Vale tomorrow. He looks like a good addition, but I see a risk of us loaning him until January and then losing him if he is playing well. We suffered in the second half of the season when that happened to our main goalscorer last year.

  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    ST9
    Posts
    1,611
    Work with a Burton fan who says he has pace to burn and bags of potential

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    ST9
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren View Post
    Sentinel says Nigel Clough says he is a good player who needs to go out on loan to get games and may go to Port Vale tomorrow. He looks like a good addition, but I see a risk of us loaning him until January and then losing him if he is playing well. We suffered in the second half of the season when that happened to our main goalscorer last year.
    Bit of a step up from League Two to Championship though. Birmingham weren't interested when Alex Jones was scoring for fun in League One.

    Getting a bit ahead of ourselves anyway. He has to join first, and secondly perform really well.

  6. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    home
    Posts
    3,929
    I really wish this had been kept quiet until he has actually put pen to paper for Vale, not blaming anyone specifically as it may have been his own club manager that blurted it out - but there is now a real risk of some other club jumping in.

  7. #6
    Get him tied down you mean? 😀

    Sent from my Moto G (5) using the onevalefan mobile app

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,646
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Zebra View Post
    Get him tied down you mean? 😀
    Sent from my Moto G (5) using the onevalefan mobile app
    You kinky fooker Rampant.

  9. Poster thanked by


  10. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The EU
    Posts
    9,637
    Am I going mad or did Burton used to have a player with a very similar name who played in the centre of defence?

  11. #9
    holness?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  12. Advert

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | More info
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated