Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Marcus Harness

Marcus Harness

Dont know if anyone else has posted but strong rumours we are chasing this lad??

2. Advert

Quote Originally Posted by Beza View Post
    Dont know if anyone else has posted but strong rumours we are chasing this lad??
    Sentinel says Nigel Clough says he is a good player who needs to go out on loan to get games and may go to Port Vale tomorrow. He looks like a good addition, but I see a risk of us loaning him until January and then losing him if he is playing well. We suffered in the second half of the season when that happened to our main goalscorer last year.

Work with a Burton fan who says he has pace to burn and bags of potential

Quote Originally Posted by Warren View Post
    Sentinel says Nigel Clough says he is a good player who needs to go out on loan to get games and may go to Port Vale tomorrow. He looks like a good addition, but I see a risk of us loaning him until January and then losing him if he is playing well. We suffered in the second half of the season when that happened to our main goalscorer last year.
    Bit of a step up from League Two to Championship though. Birmingham weren't interested when Alex Jones was scoring for fun in League One.

Getting a bit ahead of ourselves anyway. He has to join first, and secondly perform really well.

Banned
    I really wish this had been kept quiet until he has actually put pen to paper for Vale, not blaming anyone specifically as it may have been his own club manager that blurted it out - but there is now a real risk of some other club jumping in.

Get him tied down you mean? 😀

Sent from my Moto G (5) using the onevalefan mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Zebra View Post
    Get him tied down you mean? 😀
    Sent from my Moto G (5) using the onevalefan mobile app
    You kinky fooker Rampant.

9. Poster thanked by

Am I going mad or did Burton used to have a player with a very similar name who played in the centre of defence?

holness?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

12. Advert