onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Jennison Myrie Williams

He's a free agent worth a one year deal. Him and montano down the wingers would be great I think. What do others think?

2. Poster thanked by

3. Advert

He couldn't wait to get away for a few extra bucks and as done nothing since, so no thanks.

5. Poster thanked by

I'd ask him on trial if I was Brown.

Sent from my SM-G900F using the onevalefan mobile app

7. Poster thanked by

At the end of the day he's a professional footballer if someone offered you more money why wouldn't you go? I work for NatWest and love working there but if Barclays were gonna pay me more I'd probably go.

Quote Originally Posted by valefan01 View Post
    He's a free agent worth a one year deal. Him and montano down the wingers would be great I think. What do others think?
    If he's anything like the player that left Vale, I'd have him back at the club in a flash.

Consistently one of our top goalscorers and probably our top creator while here.

And what's more, he was bloody entertaining to watch which counts for a lot in my opinion.

Sent from my CUBOT ECHO using Tapatalk

At the end of the day he's a professional footballer if someone offered you more money why wouldn't you go? I work for NatWest and love working there but if Barclays were gonna pay me more I'd probably go.
    Of course you would, that's why popey went to bury. Its all about the money for players and you can't be grudge any player moving for better pay

11. Poster thanked by

All together now:
    Valefan01 he's a Banker, he's a Banker

13. Poster thanked by

jmw would be a snip signing imho.

15. Poster thanked by

He wouldn't come back to Vale.

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

17. Advert