Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New Strip

New Strip

Anyone heard anything on this yet? Surely they will have it available for the week season ticket deal ends. Why don't the just say what the hold up is? Sponsor is "Smurthwaite Relegation Services".

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

2. Advert

Doesn't this same thing happen every pre-season? Used to the shambles now , nothing shocks anymore to be honest

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

4. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysvaleme View Post
    Doesn't this same thing happen every pre-season? Used to the shambles now , nothing shocks anymore to be honest

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan
    To be fair it's been pretty good the last few seasons, the new regime seem to have dropped the ball on this one.

Smurf out!

6. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Earle's Perm View Post

Smurf out!
    Thats the best thing you have said for weeks

8. Poster thanked by

To be fair it's been pretty good the last few seasons, the new regime seem to have dropped the ball on this one.

Smurf out!
    I agree... Smurf out!

Smurf out!
    Has it? I must have slept through the last two seasons according to that then, along with all the staff and playing staff

Joking aside though it's pretty poor from a professional football club not to get shirts out there on time
    Money wise can you imagine how many of the younger fans would have had 'pope' on the shirts?
    The impact of the 'pope' signing diminishes day by day so less people will be bothered to get his name and who else out of our inspirational signings apart if he signs 'Eagles' would they choose?

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Again the same up and down the leagues. A grown man (Bristol City fan) was complaining that his holiday had been "ruined" due to the fact their new kit hadn't been released and he couldn't wear it on holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by j_grainger10 View Post
    Again the same up and down the leagues. A grown man (Bristol City fan) was complaining that his holiday had been "ruined" due to the fact their new kit hadn't been released and he couldn't wear it on holiday.
    Then when it did get released it had an Oxford United label on it!!!

13. Poster thanked by

The last deadline I heard (after they'd missed their fathers day target) was the end of June for the home kit, so should be sometime this week.

15. Advert