onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

donate nowOVF needs you! Our server costs are increasing and advert revenue decreasing. If you like this website and can help spare a donation please click here now

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Administrator Admin team

Carabao (League) Cup Draw

Morning all, couldn't see a thread for this so just a reminder that the draw for the 1st round is today at 1pm. For anyone watching (live on iFollow), we're ball 32. Possible sides we can be drawn against:

Barnsley, Blackburn, Bolton, Bradford, Burton, Derby, Fleetwood, Leeds, Nottingham Forest, Preston, Rochdale, Rotherham, Scunthorpe, Sheffield United, Sheffield Wednesday, Sunderland, Wigan.

A few there I would like away (Blackburn/Burton/Derby/Leeds), any at home aside from Fleetwood/Rotherham/Scunthorpe/Rochdale would be nice though too.
    Last edited by Tomo; 16-06-17 at 09:46 AM.

2. Advert

Leeds at home as Sky love Leeds so surely would get on tv!

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

4. Poster thanked by

Administrator Admin team
    For anyone watching, this is a complete mess & Charlton appear to have been drawn twice...

Quote Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
    For anyone watching, this is a complete mess & Charlton appear to have been drawn twice...
    It gives them a chance to progress

Sent from my SM-J320FN using the onevalefan mobile app

7. Poster thanked by

Administrator Admin team
    So yeah, checked & Charlton are at home to Cheltenham, but also away to Exeter...they even put it up on the board after.

Edit: According to BBC live text, should be Oxford United v Cheltenham, but there's no sound on the draw stream so can't confirm...
    Last edited by Tomo; 16-06-17 at 12:17 PM.

Administrator Admin team
    Leeds away!

How much better would that have been if we were drawn at home?!

Speaking of which, how is the home/away pot worked, in terms of what proportion of home and away balls are in that bowl? Is it split half and half?

Administrator Admin team
    Quote Originally Posted by The Kalamazoo Kid View Post
    How much better would that have been if we were drawn at home?!

Speaking of which, how is the home/away pot worked, in terms of what proportion of home and away balls are in that bowl? Is it split half and half?
    Couldn't really make out what was happening, but I assume a H/A was drawn randomly (half & half?), then a seed, then a non-seed. Worst draw I've ever seen, & that's aside from the huge balls up with Charlton.

I see that Leeds have just appointed a new foreign manager (/head coach) - BBC link. Never heard of him!

13. Advert