onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

donate nowOVF needs you! Our server costs are increasing and advert revenue decreasing. If you like this website and can help spare a donation please click here now

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 87 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Signings?

Signings?

Any news. I heard Maynard, Grimmer, Guthrie(Crewe) and Guy. Think Guy would be the one with a sell on clause?

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

2. Advert

Better tell the shop to stock up on g's for the shirts.....

Sent from my XT1072 using the onevalefan mobile app

4. Poster thanked by

We haven't got the money to force the players we've offered contracts to, to make a snap decision and join us. Nor do we have the attractiveness. So, I'm afraid all we can do is sit patiently and hope that a high percentage of our better targets decide to join us in june/July.

6. Poster thanked by

Garlick said we had signed someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Earle's Perm View Post
    Yes he did and reports say Maynard.

Quote Originally Posted by valiantsireno View Post
    We haven't got the money to force the players we've offered contracts to, to make a snap decision and join us. Nor do we have the attractiveness. So, I'm afraid all we can do is sit patiently and hope that a high percentage of our better targets decide to join us in june/July.
    Sorry but we are still as attractive as most clubs in our league and indeed some of those in Div 1. Foley was offered a better contract than the one he signed at Northampton so we ain't paying peanuts. Most players released only getting paid up to 18th to 24th June and will want to get a new contract before that.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Earle's Perm View Post
    We have - Pope!

11. Poster thanked by

This season will mostly amount to loan signings only. The big signing has already been made in Tom Pope.

I'm happy Brown is taking his time and not just signing anyone that is available. It's far from the time to panic yet.

Quote Originally Posted by WalterJ View Post
    Yes he did and reports say Maynard.

What reports , from where.

Sent from my LG-H340n using the onevalefan mobile app

14. Advert