Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

donate nowOVF needs you! Our server costs are increasing and advert revenue decreasing. If you like this website and can help spare a donation please click here now

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast
    Administrator Admin team

Matchday thread: Fleetwood v Port Vale

Well, we have found the tunnel, but there is a massive gate, and the key is in a cup final trophy. As last night we have to go for a win, a tall order, but Fleetwood are sure of a PO place and if Bolton get some early goals they may relax, but we cannot rely on that. The 3 points are in our hands, lets build on the away winning run and also do the first double of the season at the last game. Then we can expect Northampton to beat Gills for managerial pride (6 goals would be nice to cover a draw), and Southend to beat Bury for a PO chance. We only need one of them, but firstly we have to score more goals than Fleetwood. Carry on dreaming for a few days and hope for a magnificent display at the last, and soar away with the Eagle. I leave the team selection to the experts
    Last edited by Fosse69; 26-04-17 at 07:56 AM.

2. Poster thanked by

3. Advert

Who would have dreamt what would be riding on our last game of the season at the start of the season...

Sent from my SM-G935F using the onevalefan mobile app

5. Poster thanked by

Real big task on Sunday but stranger things have happened, at least we have a chance. Anyone selling tickets for Sunday?

Administrator Admin team
    Had a feeling it would come down to this & they'd drag us through the maximum amount of pain possible!

Backed Walsall last night, they ruined my accumulator & couldn't have been happier. I reckon we just need to win & we'll stay up, as I don't think the other two will get results.

Need a big - no, MASSIVE performance. I'll be there to hopefully witness it, & also witness the biggest mental in years when Eagles scores again & we go clear of the drop zone, sending the Gills down.

Streete upfront from the off anyone? Bikey back in central defence.

Kiko on one wing Eagles on the other, constant balls into the box.

Dan Turner may not be fit enough to start 3 games in a row/week, but I'd still stick someone else up top. Love him or loathe him Reg may be the man. He'd surely show more fight than JJ.

Will Pugh have the legs to play again? I would start him but if not fully fit then De Freitas in the middle.

I'm really looking forward to this game, going with eight mates and we all have tickets. Personally I'd play Remi Streete at centre forward to cause maximum mayhem. 1-0 win with an 88th minute winner will be just fine.

10. Poster thanked by

If we can pull this off we will, out of adversity , have done the marketing depts job for them , crazy!

If we can escape it would seem like a promotion a year early lol

13. Poster thanked by

Administrator Admin team
    Quote Originally Posted by mbycars View Post
    If we can escape it would seem like a promotion a year early lol
    Very true, assuming we came back up straight away, Portsmouth and Plymouth didn't though. So massive plus if we do. Worry about next season next week.

15. Poster thanked by

16. Advert