Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

donate nowOVF needs you! Our server costs are increasing and advert revenue decreasing. If you like this website and can help spare a donation please click here now

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast
    Administrator Admin team

Matchday Thread: Walsall v Port Vale

Our fate is no longer in our hands for the lack of a goal scorer. Only crumb of comfort is that Walsall have nothing at stake, whereas Fleetwood are still in the promotion mix. We now need to treble our away wins to stand a chance, a very tall order. Far more likely to be playing Lincoln next season. How about a throw of the dice, play Street as the striker, with Turner and Eagles in support?

2. Advert

It will be an utter miracle if we're not in L2 next season.
    If Mehmet is in goal for this match we'll concede a hat full, we'd be better off playing rush goalie or putting a life size effigy of Big Fat Smurf in the middle of the goal.

Our fate is no longer in our hands but the maths still gives us a glimmer of hope. A win and a draw will not be enough so two wins from two games it is. We must first win at Walsall and that in itself is a tall order.

If we manage to come away from the Bescot with 3 points then at least we know that we are still in the mix.
    Bury are away next Sunday at Southend who can still make the play-offs so there's a possibility to overtake one team there.
    Gills are away at Northampton and a draw there would be enough assuming we do the seemingly impossible.

Assuming we are in mathematically with a chance at noon next Sunday we must hope that Bolton 'Blitz' Posh with a couple of early goals and the news filters through, thus hoping Fleetwood realise the state of play and take their foot off the pedal.

All conjecture of course and there are enough holes in there to sink the Titanic but all we can do is support the lads on Tuesday and hope. Stranger things have happened.

5. Poster thanked by

I'd play 3.5.2 as I'd have liked to have seen Bikey, Smith & Streete together.
    Purkiss (if fit) and either Tanser or Kiko as wing backs.
    Pugh, Foley and Thomas in the middle.
    Eagles and Turner up top.

I suppose they might blood a few youngsters but more likely will love to beat us and see us go down.

Administrator Admin team
    Certainly the last chance saloon on Tuesday evening.

It's not over till the fat lady sings but her throat is cleared and she's warming up her vocal chords.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperValiant1876 View Post
    It's not over till the fat lady sings but her throat is cleared and she's warming up her vocal chords.
    I'd say her latest album is available to download.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSage View Post
    I'd play 3.5.2 as I'd have liked to have seen Bikey, Smith & Streete together.
    Purkiss (if fit) and either Tanser or Kiko as wing backs.
    Pugh, Foley and Thomas in the middle.
    Eagles and Turner up top.

I suppose they might blood a few youngsters but more likely will love to beat us and see us go down.
    He just wont play that team, but I totally agree with you.

Losing 6pts to Coventry was a disaster.

12. Advert