Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

donate nowOVF needs you! Our server costs are increasing and advert revenue decreasing. If you like this website and can help spare a donation please click here now

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Thread: Ugo ehiogu

Ugo ehiogu

UGO aged 44,RIP.

2. Advert

Collapsed when coaching at the training ground. Very sad.

Superb defender and would have had a lot more caps in the current era. 44 is just no age and a fit fella as well, makes you look at your kids and question your own mortality as well I'm a similar age. RIP Ugo and God bless x

Lost my brother in law, aged 47, 2 years ago from the same thing. He had done a 54 mile bike ride on the morning of his death and was as fit as a fiddle. Things like this make you realise you aren't immortal. Ugo was very good player and 44 is no age, RIP.

Poor bloke no age! As said it makes you wonder whether heart disease and even other illnesses are all in your genes/hereditary and however fit and well you appear/are it doesn't matter. If people who are basically athletes and physically very fit can have heart attacks and drop dead at 44!?
    One side of my family going back and currently has a history of heart complaints yet although we're not health freaks we try our best to minimise the risk with things we eat/drink, try to go the gym/exercise. Yet I know people in there 40, 50s and 60s who've drank and smoked probably since they were teenagers and they are probably more healthy than me!

RIP Ugo!

RIP Ugo. So sad to hear this. Great player.

Always remember my mate, Dave Barlow. He was similar age, fit. Collapsed after running the stafford half marathon.

Both fit guys. Can only think it must be a defect gone unnoticed.

So very sad.

8. Advert