Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

New manager needed

Why not ask zola as he as left Birmingham

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

2. Advert

New Manager...?

I was prepared to give Brown a chance but today has done it for me. In a game we simply had to win, it was retty much the same team, same tactics and...hey presto...the same flaming result.

I would have thought that after the Chesterfield debacle - hadn't they lost 6 in a row at home prior to us? - and Sheffield Utd he might have learnt that the shape of the team isn't right, but no, we go again and surprise surprise it's the same outcome.

Working on the basis that we are down and will be saddled with our crackpot owner again next season, who would people like to see in charge??

Ho ho ho, you'll be the toast of the Bloatcake with jokes like that.

I totally agree we need a new manager or brown needs to change the style of play/formation because if he doesn't we are definitely going down. Why not try and get zola.

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

Well he would fit with the last two plus the caretaker why do some ex plsyers think they can do a job as a manager

Zola ? FFS !! Do some people know what team they are following?

Quote Originally Posted by Biddulph_PV View Post
    I was prepared to give Brown a chance but today has done it for me. In a game we simply had to win, it was retty much the same team, same tactics and...hey presto...the same flaming result.

I would have thought that after the Chesterfield debacle - hadn't they lost 6 in a row at home prior to us? - and Sheffield Utd he might have learnt that the shape of the team isn't right, but no, we go again and surprise surprise it's the same outcome.

Working on the basis that we are down and will be saddled with our crackpot owner again next season, who would people like to see in charge??
    I think that Jacko summed it up in another thread when she said that despite the players limited ability with Browns' style and reputation you'd expect the team to run through brick walls and sadly that's not happened.

IMHO it's been the same as under Bruno, he doesn't get anything extra out of the players at his disposal, he's bought in a few experienced players that have actually been garbage, Taylor should hold his head in shame, he's been appalling and the worst of a bad bunch.

Hate to say it but Adams for all his faults, style of play and prickliness he's the type of manager we need in this situation. Get the players battling to stay up.

who in their right mind would take the job with normans reputation of sticking his nose in,would have to be a brown nosed yes man desperate for a contract and such a manager would take us down to the national north.

Quote Originally Posted by NellyThe Valiant View Post
    I think that Jacko summed it up in another thread when she said that despite the players limited ability with Browns' style and reputation you'd expect the team to run through brick walls and sadly that's not happened.

IMHO it's been the same as under Bruno, he doesn't get anything extra out of the players at his disposal, he's bought in a few experienced players that have actually been garbage, Taylor should hold his head in shame, he's been appalling and the worst of a bad bunch.

Hate to say it but Adams for all his faults, style of play and prickliness he's the type of manager we need in this situation. Get the players battling to stay up.
    Maybe it's not too bad then yewth if Smurf goes back to what he knows and asks Micky back for a third stint. The question is, would Micky take it?

11. Advert