Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

donate nowOVF needs you! Our server costs are increasing and advert revenue decreasing. If you like this website and can help spare a donation please click here now

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 122 1231151101 ... LastLast

Norman Smurthwaite

As you all know I have not been the greatest fan of "the Smurf Love In "from day one. Can I say that this ******* is the only reason why this great club of ours is heading to league 2 so please Norman please please I beg you to just go away and sell up.
    Last edited by Aussie Rules; 15-04-17 at 06:03 AM.

2. Poster thanked by

3. Advert

I'm afradi he's been found out and is using the club as a cash cow. Time for him to break even and give an opportunity to a bloke who wants a successful football club in the North of the city instead of on the edge of the city.

Options?

Sent from my iPad using onevalefan

Was the **** at the match today? His new motor wasn't in his personalised parking space. As well as the touch of vitriol that came from the Railway Paddock towards the silver haired ********, there was also a few negative noises aimed at him from the executive boxes, although I couldn't make out exactly what was being said. Not Carpetman, obviously...
    Last edited by Aussie Rules; 15-04-17 at 06:17 AM.

Whatever your views on Smurf, One thing is for certain if he doesn't go there is no way we will sell 2000 STs next Season.
    Today was the first time I've heard so many callers on P&G slate him.
    There is also a Video
    doing the rounds of Fans in the Paddock singing "Get out of our club"

Sent from my VFD 600 using the onevalefan mobile app

....you're a merchant banker, you're a merchant banker!

After that was sung in the Paddock today what's the likelihood that he'll say something along the lines of he's not prepared to put up with such abuse and will stay away from now on, and also stop putting money in?
    Last edited by The Kalamazoo Kid; 14-04-17 at 07:41 PM.

Eags! 😄

Quote Originally Posted by stennerlad View Post
    Options?
    He can cut his losses now or he can leave the club at a later date, being owed a larger sum of money.

There's a tweet of him serving beer in the bloody away end today!!

12. Poster thanked by

13. Advert