onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

donate nowOVF needs you! Our server costs are increasing and advert revenue decreasing. If you like this website and can help spare a donation please click here now

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast
    Administrator Admin team

Matchday Thread: Rochdale v Port Vale

Escape Tunnel now in sight again, with more than a glimmer at the end of it, on the basis of a more lively performance, 3 points, and results elsewhere. Careful management of all our players fitness/stamina/skill will be necessary to ensure optimum contribution in the games where our best chances of points are. Improved organization of the defence by Bikey has resulted in clean sheets, hopefully the greater mobility in the attack provided by Reggie will produce more goals. Going for a draw, but of course a win would be great.

2. Advert

Great to see a much improved performance from the team , just proves what more effort can produce.

Rochdale have nothing to play for, a point would be priceless......

I fancy us for a point at Rochdale and a win at Chesterfield, we won't be far off then.

6. Poster thanked by

Yes a point here and a victory at chesterfield would be brilliant but it's going be tough. I think we'll get a win here and a draw at chesterfield as they are fighting to stay in the league and Rochdale nowt play for lads

Thing is, we need 3 or 4 points from these 2 games as all the other remaining games are much tougher.

What would be great is you wait all season for an away win then two come along at once. If this happens we could be all but safe this time next week.

As im not going this game as im going the Chesterfield one and with it only being a pound for adults id have expected it be sold out for the away end .
    With support i think the players r capable of winning all remaining games .
    I really do but not everyone has loads of money to be there at Rochdale Chesterfield ,Oxford ,Walsall and Fleetwood .
    All within driving distance i just hope we can be strong and play with a desire and determination c the job through.
    We have a chance but it only becomes more evident if we actually pick up points away.
    As Rob Pages dire away performances put me off going regularly ,Bruno well i never went a away game under him as we were defending 80 mins out of 90 at home with Grant the supposed only reason why we were winning at all home and away .
    Browny s a good lad i like what im seeing at home my message is get them doing it away .
    Utv keep it fresh if players r tired shopilodo and defreitas look ready .
    If u need pop Streete if a five at the back u do that M Brown .
    I believe in u and the players .
    Rochdale 1 Port Vale 2 Cecelia and Eagles .

Administrator Admin team
    Now is the time to come into form and to show that we deserve our place in L1.

12. Poster thanked by

13. Advert