Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

donate nowOVF needs you! Our server costs are increasing and advert revenue decreasing. If you like this website and can help spare a donation please click here now

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast
    Administrator Admin team

Matchday Thread: Port Vale v AFC Wimbledon

We need a good week`s Rest and Recuperation if we are to find the Escape Tunnel again, never mind a light. Two games a week seems to be too much with the state the squad are in, however let us hope they are fitter for the real Dons and can build on the clean sheet from yesterday. Also that Shodipo has no ill effects from his trip and will carry on scoring.

2. Advert

Quote Originally Posted by Fosse69 View Post
    We need a good week`s Rest and Recuperation if we are to find the Escape Tunnel again, never mind a light. Two games a week seems to be too much with the state the squad are in, however let us hope they are fitter for the real Dons and can build on the clean sheet from yesterday. Also that Shodipo has no ill effects from his trip and will carry on scoring.
    Think it was a home game for Ireland so no jet lag issues for Shodipo.

Big chance this, a home game with all those just above us playing away next Saturday........

I fancy 4-0 Vale. The team will finally gel and we move out of the relegation zone.

6. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by SuperValiant1876 View Post
    I fancy 4-0 Vale. The team will finally gel and we move out of the relegation zone.
    You said we would get 4800 at Vale yesterday. Now you say 4-0 Vale.

8. Poster thanked by

Don't give away any stupid free kicks or corners.

Bikey needs to start for his height but I still can't see how we will stop their big dollops (Lyle Taylor, Chris Robertson, Tyrone Barnett, Tom Elliott) scoring from a set piece like the last time we played them.

10. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by beasty77 View Post
    You said we would get 4800 at Vale yesterday. Now you say 4-0 Vale.
    Sorry I forgot that optimism was banned on here. I retract my original prediction and I will go for a 4-0 loss and Smurf to put the club into admin at full time. Hope that fits in better for you.

Good job I didn't waste 30 on your "pinching money" tip for us to win at Cov eh!
    Last edited by SuperValiant1876; 26-03-17 at 01:42 PM.

12. Poster thanked by

That's the concern.

Who knows what the team will be and who might be fit but you're right we need some height and strength in the team as well as an awful lot more energy and pace going forwards.
    I'm hoping Guy can return and maybe Shopido and Knops as well.
    Above all, fingers crossed we can get a bit of rest and give the players a chance to recover because I think it's the last free week of the season and many of them look absolutely cream crackered.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperValiant1876 View Post
    Sorry I forgot that optimism was banned on here. I retract my original prediction and I will go for a 4-0 loss and Smurf to put the club into admin at full time. Hope that fits in better for you.

Good job I didn't waste 30 on your "pinching money" tip for us to win at Cov eh!
    Can tell you not seen us this season if you think we'll win 4-0 against the Dons.

15. Advert