onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

donate nowOVF needs you! Our server costs are increasing and advert revenue decreasing. If you like this website and can help spare a donation please click here now

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast
    Administrator Admin team

Matchday Thread: Northampton Town v Port Vale

Murmurs of a Great Escape in Burslem after a couple of months of preparation, early days on a long trek but lets us make another step using the Cobblers to nail it. Games are coming fast and furious and will maintain fitness if injuries can be avoided, and it is likely that there will be frequent team changes, however one step at a time and keep up the momentum.

2. Advert

Another hard game and it will test the resolve ,fitness workrate committment of the lads .
    But in fairness u couldnt have asked for any more in terms of those things ive mentioned .
    I c no reason why we dont have the run of the ball and win again our recent away performances deserved a win so we going get one soon i predict.
    Maybe a 88 min pen for Vale and Forrester tucking it in .
    Team well i leave that to Browny he is top notch i believe in whatever he believes in .
    Eagles Forrester and Hooper will fire us to safety and expect Nathan Smith to head a winner soon .
    Utv

4. Poster thanked by

Draw here would set us up nice for Friday night. If we can get 4 points from the next two we head to Coventry in a strong position indeed.

6. Poster thanked by

Shouldn't really change a winning side but I feel we might need to make 2/3 changes to make sure the side that started against Swindon are fully fit and firing for Shrewsbury.

I would take out Kiko (far more useful on our big pitch) for Tanser. Don't take a chance on Foley bring back Pugh (if fit) or Tavares and rest either Shodipo or Eagles for Kelly.

I wouldn't have tanser ahead of anyone personally and we look a far better team with eagles on the pitch than with him off it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Poster thanked by

With the games coming thick and fast, they would just cut back on the strenuous stuff in training,actual games are worth more fitness wise than any amount of training so I would stick with the same team as much as possible.

11. Poster thanked by

Same 11 again for me. did well yesterday no reason they can't repeat it Tuesday.

Can't see Guy keeping up that pace for three games in six days. I think we should be planning to take him off after 60 mins against Cobblers.

But we also have to take in to account Shrewsbury have no midweek game.

Kiko's just come back from a hamstring strain (and looked to be stretching it in the second-half yesterday) and Shodipo was blowing out of his arse by halftime after hardly playing for weeks. And we can't afford to risk Foley if there's the slightest doubt.

15. Advert