Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    Administrator Admin team

442: worst ever Vale player

Hi,

442 have come calling and asking for a feature on Port Vale's worst-ever player.

I am prepared to open it to a vote so please respond to this thread with the following:

1. Who you think Vale's worst-ever player is
    2. Any memorable incidents involving that player (obviously ones suitable for a magazine such as 442).

I expect quite a few votes for people called Exodus and Martin but I look forward to your replies...

Rob

2. Advert

I think Chris Martin for keeper, remember the game griff managed to put one past him from halfway. Did we have 2 own goals that game? Remember he got motm from the fans vote too. Obviously we have had worse keepers but any that played as much as Martin?

4. Poster thanked by

Griff and McDonald

I would prefer to forget a few of the 'beauts' that have darkened our doorstep over the years especially in the dark days of the old 4th Division. Next season could see some 'crackers' parading their dubious talents if we are back in the basement.

Mark Boyd who after about 10 minutes he was puffing like a dray horse after 15 minutes of his debut he was crawling on all fours. We all thought that he could improve as his fitness improved.... sadly it didn't!
    Last edited by old sage; 21-02-17 at 04:12 PM.

This could be a long thread

I hate polls like this.

10. Poster thanked by

I think you should go no further than the dark days of the late 70's & early 80's. We had shed loads of shockers to choose from. The list will be endless.
    Last edited by Torquay Valiant; 21-02-17 at 05:01 PM.

Ville Viljanen used to be a shoe in!
    The last decade or so we've been spoilt for choice!
    Exodus. Milk turned quicker and he wore a snood.

13. Advert