Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast
    Administrator Admin team

Matchday Thread: Millwall v Port Vale

Strange things happen in football, will we emerge from the Lion`s Den with three points? I don't care whether they are deserved or not. The prospects are not promising, unbeaten anywhere since before Xmas, by Scunthorpe, and before that by the Shrews at home. Maybe they will be thinking of the Cup, the visit of the Champions of England, let us hope so.

2. Advert

They might be thinking of other things like the cup and they might also think that we are easy to beat and expect to win without trying, both of which could give us a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Zebra View Post
    They might be thinking of other things like the cup and they might also think that we are easy to beat and expect to win without trying, both of which could give us a chance.
    Are you feeling ok? That is probably the most positive post I have ever seen from you.

5. Poster thanked by

I hope we win but we will most likely lose. If we are to stay up then its looking like we got get the points from home games and any we get from away games is a bonus.

I think the above comments are right. They just might have one eye on their big game on Saturday and be a bit wary of getting injured, sent off, etc. Let's hope so.
    A point would be more than welcome but they usually have a big strong team and are quite physical - teams like that we tend to struggle against.
    He'll surely go the same again after such a good display for 94 minutes.

Millwall v Vale

Im a football romantic and i believe on tues night that our players will deliver .
    The last three halves of football minus the injury time have been encouraging .
    As i didnt go Gillingham i can only go by the stats ,for a away team we deserved a lot better judging by them .
    Yes Millwall r a fab team and there fans r so loud when they r at full tilt ,they beat Watford one nil with Gregory and Morrison prominent deservedly so ,they r top six and deservedly so ,if we go there with the mentality that we are going lose lose is exactly what we will do .
    I believe we will win do u .
    Utv
    Team well the performance level was good the other day so i suppose it will be same again .
    Id be tempted put Cecelia in but then im a fan of reggie .

9. Poster thanked by

3-0 Millwall , their players will want to impress so they are in the line up to face Leicester in the cup.

This might just be the best time to play them.

There's plenty of time for them to make the playoffs but they only get one shot at the Cup, so the Cup tie is definitely the bigger game for them.

Millwall to take it easy before the big game at the weekend

1-1

13. Advert