Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

donate nowOVF needs you! Our server costs are increasing and advert revenue decreasing. If you like this website and can help spare a donation please click here now

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    Administrator Admin team

Planning our last 2 home games of the season !

As planning is my daily job and I am today attending a meeting to sort out Easter it got me thinking how we as a club should plan our last 2 home games?

Good Friday is the first with Sheffield Utd possibly gaining promotion and the following Saturday it's Bolton's turn to get promoted? Undoubtedly the away following depending on the situation will be huge, and I am sure Smurf has already had a call from the local Bobbie on the beat

I spoke to a Sheffield Utd fan a couple of weeks ago who reckons after so long in league 1, they could bring 10k if they needed the points,

So do we say to both clubs, "You are having 4k at 22 end of story? or is it possible to do something different?

2. Advert

If they could guarantee selling 10,000 tickets I would give them the whole of the Railway, we can't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Shef utds last away game of the season is at mk dons they will take the 10k to there. We will just give both teams 4500 which is probably enough for both clubs to out number us anyway.

Mmm win them both we are in the play off. Is that taking positive thinking to far, !!!???

Didn't someone have the Bycars one season too? I can see Vale V Sheffield Utd been on Tv.

Why would you give them 10,000? They would out sell us by a mile and would just be purely embarrassing...

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

Put seats in the Lorne St!

9. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by beasty77 View Post
    Didn't someone have the Bycars one season too? I can see Vale V Sheffield Utd been on Tv.
    wolves, but in ended up being a non event as they needed a strange set of results to get them up or something. By cars End looked like it looks at most home games nowadays

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
    If they could guarantee selling 10,000 tickets I would give them the whole of the Railway, we can't look a gift horse in the mouth.
    Agree totally, unless of course we are desperate for points for those games. Guarantee to sell is the key, not worth upsetting regulars in there for just a few hundred. I know it's been debated on here previously, 'I'm not moving / sat here for ever etc', but with sufficient notice, surely most would see its for the clubs benefit for 1 or 2 matches!

12. Advert