Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Eagles and Guy sign

As it states. Midfield boosted

2. Advert

Not sure we needed two midfielders but I'll take anyone at the minute. Eagles should be a good signing

http://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/port-...ail/story.html

Beat me to it . Guy seems to be highly rated at derby and has played in all the checkatrade games. hopefully eagles can get it career back on track and will no doubt add experience to the side

Quote Originally Posted by valiant_593 View Post
    Not sure we needed two midfielders but I'll take anyone at the minute. Eagles should be a good signing
    Tavares leaving maybe ?

Quote Originally Posted by boslemportvale91 View Post
    Tavares leaving maybe ?
    Possibly or grant

Not sure we needed two midfielders but I'll take anyone at the minute.
    Depends if there are departures.

Eagles should be a good signing, here until the end of the season means we can have a good look without committing, don't know about Guy but he played for Derby against us which I missed, can anyone remember him?

new signings...

just 1600 been listening to sport on radio sjoke and heard that Eagles had been given a short term contract and also Dyde? from Derby "a experienced midfielder" anyone else heard it or am I dreaming ...

Dyde? suppose it could have been Guy...
    Last edited by Davebrad; 11-01-17 at 03:19 PM.

Gotta say im happy with those additions. If I judge eagles on the reserve game this week he seems to create chances which we have really needed. Wonder if this does signal the end for Tavares?

Possibly or grant
    Guy is more attacking than Grant, although this doesn't mean that we don't have Grant's defensive replacement already.

11. Advert