Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    He would be a good backup left back but we already have Knops and Kiko on the books permanently so makes sense to free up a wage for some more attackers.

2. Poster thanked by

3. Advert

Quote Originally Posted by carpetman123 View Post
    maybe clearing the decks to bring in Eagles?
    TBH I doubt we were paying a lot for him coming from a Premiership side they usually pay most if not all of the wages unless a player is in particular demand or they're loaning to a team in their own league as they want to know if Hart can make the grade.

I agree with valefan16 I think Bruno messed him about a bit playing him in various positions, I remember at Shrewsbury we had three left backs on the pitch at one point which was ridiculous. I thought he did OK as Rob says, nothing special but I'm sure there's a possibility of a career for him at least as a lower league pro. Thanks for your efforts Sam!

maybe clearing the decks to bring in Eagles?
    Seagulls would be welcome at this stage never mind eagles.

Quote Originally Posted by PV1973 View Post
    The reality is that he has little chance of making it at Liverpool and we'll probably see him popping up somewhere in the lower leagues. I think criticism of him is harsh, don't forget this lad is a left back, not a left midfielder. Another square peg in a round hole, thats not his fault.
    The problem is when he did play as left back he was never aware of players behind him when defending the back post for example, not good enough in any position for me. His only chance is that he's an athlete.

And so the cull begins!!
    There should be no need for a cull, if the club had been run properly in the close season (Again) we shouldn't be messing about now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario View Post
    There should be no need for a cull, if the club had been run properly in the close season (Again) we shouldn't be messing about now.
    We can't turn back the clock,move forward.

9. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by ancient mariner View Post
    Seagulls would be welcome at this stage never mind eagles.
    You'd better steer clear of the albatross.

As a club we have real bad history in signing players then playing them in the wrong positions, then saying they are no good. If you are signing someone to play in a position then make sure they can do it

Quote Originally Posted by For Us All View Post
    We can't turn back the clock,move forward.
    Lets hope its not too late move forward

13. Advert