Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

donate nowOVF needs you! Our server costs are increasing and advert revenue decreasing. If you like this website and can help spare a donation please click here now

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Sam Hart returns to Liverpool

And so the cull begins!!

Quote Originally Posted by carpetman123 View Post
    And so the cull begins!!
    There should be no need for a cull, if the club had been run properly in the close season (Again) we shouldn't be messing about now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario View Post
    There should be no need for a cull, if the club had been run properly in the close season (Again) we shouldn't be messing about now.
    It's always a gamble bringing any player to a club free or big money you just don't know if they are going to 'click' or not!!

Quote Originally Posted by carpetman123 View Post
    It's always a gamble bringing any player to a club free or big money you just don't know if they are going to 'click' or not!!
    I had a fair idea that at least 75% of the continental experiment would and have failed and I didn't buy into the we will set this league alight and we will be selling them at Christmas for big money there is a gamble and a gamble and I wouldn't back Smurf in a one horse race.

Shame he did show a lot of promise in the earlier games but has drifted out and become third choice LB behind Kiko and Knopps it seems.

Another victim of Bruno in a way though as he was used pretty much everywhere apart from his natural position!

7. Poster thanked by

Not too surprised. There's certainly a bit of a shake up going on isn't there. Good to see, let's hope we can get improvements in.

Administrator Admin team
    I was thinking the same. I thought he did OK (he's only 20 and had never played first-team footie before) but our priorities are for other positions so it makes sense to free up that loan spot/wages for an attacking player. I wish Sam all the best for the future though.

10. Poster thanked by

Good news, positional sense was awful and he doesn't offer as much going forwards as Kiko. He won't be at Liverpool long.