Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by beasty77 View Post
    Smurf needs to learn to keep his mouth shut for once.
    Only once ?

2. Advert

Quote Originally Posted by Fosse69 View Post
    I expect a good manager to get the best out of the players at his disposal, varying the formation to suit the game etc. Wonder what he did at Burton?
    I would say a lot of that was down to Rowett building a team and giving them a winning mentality to be fair...I wouldn't mither about JFH as he is very close friends with Bruno and was one who advised Smurf on his appointment,so i would be amazed if he came

Administrator Admin team
    Quote Originally Posted by werstayinup View Post
    I would say a lot of that was down to Rowett building a team and giving them a winning mentality to be fair...I wouldn't mither about JFH as he is very close friends with Bruno and was one who advised Smurf on his appointment,so i would be amazed if he came
    Built over a period, Rowett had been there since 2009. Stability builds strong foundations.

5. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by Fosse69 View Post
    Built over a period, Rowett had been there since 2009. Stability builds strong foundations.
    If we can't get Rowett best stick to Brown,neither have failed.

Quote Originally Posted by bookworm View Post
    If we can't get Rowett best stick to Brown,neither have failed.
    We don't have the money for Rowett or any "Named" manager end of.

Come to that we don't have the money for any other type of players than the permanently injury prone.

Difficult times.

Quote Originally Posted by beasty77 View Post
    Smurf needs to learn to keep his mouth shut for once.
    He didn't need to release such a statement I agree but what he's being accused of on this thread is completely and categorically untrue as the link proves.

Just goes to show a number of people show themselves up at times.

Why are people banging on about Rowett, time to wise up people, he has far bigger fish to fry than Port Vale.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Earle's Perm View Post
    He didn't need to release such a statement I agree but what he's being accused of on this thread is completely and categorically untrue as the link proves.

Just goes to show a number of people show themselves up at times.
    Like ive said before, Smurfs doing more harm than good at The Vale.

We need a manager that brings stability and a 3 year plan for success, we have been knocked back two seasons with the numerous manager changes over the last three years. Rowett was given time at Burton to succeed we need to give someone that chance, this season survival in this league is our main aim end of. Would JFH be up of this type of job or would he leave half way through when a 'bigger' club came calling i.e. QPR when success was at Burton.

Rowett wont come looking and waiting for a bigger club and he deserves to, cut his managerial teeth with Burton did an excellant job and why Birmngham got rid, their biggest mistake in many a year.

We need Smurf to either decide its Brown, hope for survival and then back him and re-build or bring in an experienced manager pay for him, hope for survival and build next season.

What we do need in an experienced football exec to guide Smurf, to help the club grow both in football terms and commercial terms.

If we do get JFH then all weel and good but we need to know he his here to build a team and succeed and not just to build his reputation and leave.

12. Advert