onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by geosname View Post
    That makes it sound stupid... isnt that part of life if you are a different colour/race/religion etc. Its not acceptable but factual... or does it only happen at vale
    I think what NS said was stupid..if JFH was the best for the job he should have told him that there is an element of racist fans and let JFH make the decision..show him some respect.

I bet others have not recruited someone under similar circumstances for similar reasons..they just didn't come out and say so!!

2. Advert

Quote Originally Posted by Mattholl View Post
    I don't agree there would be issues at all, do we stop having all black players and staff at the club in case there is an issue or do we educate people by making the club a diverse, multi ethnic place to be.
    We should not go out of our way to make it a "diverse, multi ethnic place to be", we should just recruit on merit and we'll end up with a diverse, multi ethnic place where people from whatever background want to work. Best person for the job and all that.

Administrator Admin team
    Quote Originally Posted by valeparklife View Post
    Do newspapers always bother presenting the facts properly? They get pasted from one to another and embellished on the way if it suits. Best to go back to the source of a stupid statement.

Administrator Admin team
    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNYAITCH View Post
    I think what NS said was stupid..if JFH was the best for the job he should have told him that there is an element of racist fans and let JFH make the decision..show him some respect.

I bet others have not recruited someone under similar circumstances for similar reasons..they just didn't come out and say so!!
    Of course it would not be admitted, plenty of other reasons, not enough experience, wrong style of football, wanted too much money, better other candidates, etc. Equally all types of candidates would avoid certain clubs for various reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagrid View Post
    The most recent major decision he undertook was the appointment of Bruno, which was possibly the worst decision he has made since arriving at the club, and will have repercussions for a few seasons. If that's proof of him 'learning', we're finished.
    Most recent is locking michael brown down for a further 18mths potentially as assistant msnager without the input of the new manager ... Doh

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNYAITCH View Post

Best post of the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Family Stand Terrier View Post
    If you analyse his actions and comments over the last 12-18 months alone, you'd struggle to list one thing he's done that has had any kind of positive impact on the club.
    Nothing? Really? Give the bloke credit for something.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone View Post
    Nothing? Really? Give the bloke credit for something.
    Trying to

Really trying

11. Advert