Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagrid View Post
    Its difficult to get excited about the 'future' when the man in control of the club has made ridiculous comments such as the ones being discussed.
    well its the future i,m only concerned about i,m sure he is learning from past demeaners

2. Advert

Quote Originally Posted by SuperValiant1876 View Post
    So he didn't brand us all racists then? More hyperbole from yourself
    If he didn't brand us all racists, why did the story go global then?

http://www.sport1.de/internationaler...hasselbaink-ab

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actua...porters/615238

Quote Originally Posted by carpetman123 View Post
    well its the future i,m only concerned about i,m sure he is learning from past demeaners
    The most recent major decision he undertook was the appointment of Bruno, which was possibly the worst decision he has made since arriving at the club, and will have repercussions for a few seasons. If that's proof of him 'learning', we're finished.

Quote Originally Posted by carpetman123 View Post
    I dont think its purely Smurf, our fans harp on about our fan base like its 200 church goers and 4000 maximum security inmates on day release. Hes going of what hes told. Smurfs says it as he hears it, spend 20mins looking through the OVF site and you would think we are combat 18 on tour with a few ISIS coming along to liven the place up a bit. Smurf has been given the impression he discussed by the fans who talk loudest

Quote Originally Posted by Hagrid View Post
    The most recent major decision he undertook was the appointment of Bruno, which was possibly the worst decision he has made since arriving at the club, and will have repercussions for a few seasons. If that's proof of him 'learning', we're finished.
    find me a chairman who hasnt regretted hiring a manager......im sure Smurf really wanted to waste hundreds of thousands of pounds and knew he was doing the wrong thing.

Quote Originally Posted by bycars bootboy View Post
    But you haven't answered his questions.Just another lame excuse once again to call supporters names.
    The irony of this post.

I haven't ever seen/heard any racism during my time following the Vale.

Season ticket for 14 years and go to a few away games per season. I've seen plenty of idiots acting tough, but never any racist actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattholl View Post
    find me a chairman who hasnt regretted hiring a manager......im sure Smurf really wanted to waste hundreds of thousands of pounds and knew he was doing the wrong thing.
    Smurf's made two managerial appointments at Port Vale. Bruno Ribeiro resigned from Port Vale on 26th December 2016. Rob Page was sacked by Northampton on 9th January 2017. I'd be staggered to find a chairman who has a 100% regret rate.

I have never doubted that Smurf wants the best for Vale, and he is nowhere near the malicious former owners we had. But if you put me up top for Vale on Saturday, I'd do my very best, not succeed, and never play again. Smurf's done his very best, not succeeded, and should leave to allow someone more capable an opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by valeparklife View Post
    Because potentially they like you are choosing to take the story and change the story to meet their needs. We've already seen he's said 99% of us are great.

Quote Originally Posted by valeparklife View Post
    The irony of this post.

I haven't ever seen/heard any racism during my time following the Vale.

Season ticket for 14 years and go to a few away games per season. I've seen plenty of idiots acting tough, but never any racist actions.
    Take a look on you tube ;)

11. Advert