2. Advert Advert

Quote Originally Posted by Tone View Post
    Give over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He's evil, evil I tell you!

Quote Originally Posted by Tone View Post
    Give over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Come on then...enlighten me with your list of ways he's improved our club.

I've seen REPs reply to a similar question on the Smurf on RS thread. He listed a number of things that Smurf played no part in and then listed the shirt sponsor as a positive... the SHIRT SPONSOR. He's been here since 2012, it's now 2017, and the sponsors on our shirt are the best you can come up with? When was the last time we didn't have a sponsor on our shirts? It's hardly a legacy to be proud of.

On that thread people have also posted about the £80k per month he pumps in to keep us alive. Do those people want a stable, well run football club? Again, Smurf has been here over 4 years now, is the £80k a month a case of Smurf honouring commitments that others have forced us into? Or is it a case that Smurf has put us into this position where we're overspending by £80k a month?

If he wants to create a club that is self sufficient, whilst still spending to the extent it currently is, then he needs to attract the income to close the gap. However you look at it, it's a huge failing on Smurfs part, and shows how damaging he is to the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Family Stand Terrier View Post
    Come on then...enlighten me with your list of ways he's improved our club.

I've seen REPs reply to a similar question on the Smurf on RS thread. He listed a number of things that Smurf played no part in and then listed the shirt sponsor as a positive... the SHIRT SPONSOR. He's been here since 2012, it's now 2017, and the sponsors on our shirt are the best you can come up with? When was the last time we didn't have a sponsor on our shirts? It's hardly a legacy to be proud of.

On that thread people have also posted about the £80k per month he pumps in to keep us alive. Do those people want a stable, well run football club? Again, Smurf has been here over 4 years now, is the £80k a month a case of Smurf honouring commitments that others have forced us into? Or is it a case that Smurf has put us into this position where we're overspending by £80k a month?

If he wants to create a club that is self sufficient, whilst still spending to the extent it currently is, then he needs to attract the income to close the gap. However you look at it, it's a huge failing on Smurfs part, and shows how damaging he is to the club.
    So the things I listed he had nowt to do with? Wrong he was responsible ultimately for all the good and bad since November 2012.

Love how people make him responsible for all the wrong but give him no credit for the good! Barking mad some people!

What about negotiating a sell on fee for Hughill?

Quote Originally Posted by Hagrid View Post
    Smurf's made two managerial appointments at Port Vale. Bruno Ribeiro resigned from Port Vale on 26th December 2016. Rob Page was sacked by Northampton on 9th January 2017. I'd be staggered to find a chairman who has a 100% regret rate.

I have never doubted that Smurf wants the best for Vale, and he is nowhere near the malicious former owners we had. But if you put me up top for Vale on Saturday, I'd do my very best, not succeed, and never play again. Smurf's done his very best, not succeeded, and should leave to allow someone more capable an opportunity.
    Well to be honest most chairmen will have 100% regret rate as the average manager stays in a job for under 2 years in football.

The way to hell is paved with good intentions, ewd proverb.

Quote Originally Posted by cpade View Post
    Most recent is locking michael brown down for a further 18mths potentially as assistant msnager without the input of the new manager ... Doh
    Michael Brown is the new manager for all intents and purposes,at least he isn't a failure like that list of nomarks contained and he's going about things in the proper manner like signing players to improve the squad,improving the players fitness,evaluating players by watching them instead of taking agents bullship as gospel,give the bloke a chance FFS.

9. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by bookworm View Post
    Michael Brown is the new manager for all intents and purposes,at least he isn't a failure like that list of nomarks contained and he's going about things in the proper manner like signing players to improve the squad,improving the players fitness,evaluating players by watching them instead of taking agents bullship as gospel,give the bloke a chance FFS.
    Well it wont be for the want of trying he is a worker and winner he will do for me.

11. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Earle's Perm View Post
    So the things I listed he had nowt to do with? Wrong he was responsible ultimately for all the good and bad since November 2012.

Love how people make him responsible for all the wrong but give him no credit for the good! Barking mad some people!

How about offering hugill enough to stay in the first place ?

Quote Originally Posted by cpade View Post
    How about offering hugill enough to stay in the first place ?
    More than Preston? Grow up

14. Poster thanked by

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Earle's Perm View Post

He was in no way responsible for promotion, and only an idiot would give him credit for that - 95 per cent Micky Adams, who had us top of the table before going to Sheffield United - way before your chum arrived. It wasn't him that got Adams back either.

Hughill - only a fool would NOT have got a sell-on, and nothing has happened with him yet.

Your blind devotion to your 'chum' and fawning posts are an embarrassment.

16. Poster thanked by

17. Advert Advert

FREE Prediction Leagues
We have three Predictions League that are FREE to play. They are hosted by our friends at Stats FC and you’ll need to register (for free) with them to play. Links to the three leagues are below:

League Two
Premier League
Champions League

sponsored by:

VALIANT WINDOW CLEANING SERVICE
Contract/domestic work undertaken.
Can clean upto 60ft
Call/text Adam on 0774 2916 242
Email: adamfozzer@hotmail.co.uk

On this day...

From the frontpage
Advert

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated