onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

donate nowOVF needs you! Our server costs are increasing and advert revenue decreasing. If you like this website and can help spare a donation please click here now

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbank.

In advanced talks with Smurf, two year deal apparently !!

Sent from my LG-V400 using Tapatalk

2. Advert

we could do a lot worse.

Sorry to disappoint, if it's the Sentinel story I've seen on twitter and faceache, it's a fake. Sentinel have confirmed its nowt to do with them.

Quote Originally Posted by keeled56 View Post
    In advanced talks with Smurf, two year deal apparently !!

Sent from my LG-V400 using Tapatalk
    Why would he come to such a racist football club like ours?

I don't know where this fake post has come from but it's nothing to do with me or the Sentinel......Mike Baggaley just posted this on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by ClntonBoulton View Post
    I don't know where this fake post has come from but it's nothing to do with me or the Sentinel......Mike Baggaley just posted this on Twitter
    Russia?

8. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by beasty77 View Post
    Why would he come to such a racist football club like ours?
    Some Vale fans are racist, Ive heard it myself. Not all, but some. Don't recall anyone saying we were all racists, wasn't that just what it was turned into on here?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperValiant1876 View Post
    Some Vale fans are racist, Ive heard it myself. Not all, but some. Don't recall anyone saying we were all racists, wasn't that just what it was turned into on here?
    Pretty much, some Vale fans are racist unfortunately (i know of one or two) but I wouldn't worry about them cause they haven't got the brains to ****! Plus society in parts is racist so it's not just a vale problem or a football problem it's a national/global problem that'll always be there I think personally doesn't make it right but that's the truth unfortunately. Whether we have a bigger percentage of racists in our fan base compared to other teams or compared to society who knows? There's no point in dwelling on these idiots best not give them the time of day. Just the dregs!

Anyways back to topic I'd love Jimmy Floyd to be our manager however could never see Smurf putting his money where his mouth is in terms of a manager! Plus it looks like a dodgy story anyways!

Quote Originally Posted by krakaddict View Post
    Russia?

12. Advert