Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 9 of 142

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Birches Head
    Posts
    597

    Jimmy Floyd Hasselbank.

    In advanced talks with Smurf, two year deal apparently !!

    Sent from my LG-V400 using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Buxton via Burslem and Birches Head
    Posts
    289
    we could do a lot worse.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,206
    Sorry to disappoint, if it's the Sentinel story I've seen on twitter and faceache, it's a fake. Sentinel have confirmed its nowt to do with them.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Islington
    Posts
    1,766
    Quote Originally Posted by keeled56 View Post
    In advanced talks with Smurf, two year deal apparently !!

    Sent from my LG-V400 using Tapatalk
    Why would he come to such a racist football club like ours?

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    At work
    Posts
    2,466
    Quote Originally Posted by beasty77 View Post
    Why would he come to such a racist football club like ours?
    Some Vale fans are racist, Ive heard it myself. Not all, but some. Don't recall anyone saying we were all racists, wasn't that just what it was turned into on here?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperValiant1876 View Post
    Some Vale fans are racist, Ive heard it myself. Not all, but some. Don't recall anyone saying we were all racists, wasn't that just what it was turned into on here?
    Smurf branded us all racists on Sky Sports News.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    At work
    Posts
    2,466
    Quote Originally Posted by valeparklife View Post
    Smurf branded us all racists on Sky Sports News.
    I am pretty sure the actual quote was "a small minority".

    Actual quote.

    Ninety-nine per cent of our fans are excellent but a small minority leave us with policing and other issues


    I don't agree with the way he handled that situation but lets not rewrite history.
    Last edited by SuperValiant1876; 09-01-17 at 05:43 PM.

  8. Poster thanked by


  9. #8
    Talking about racism will not sell the club to anyone. Let's talk about the top JFH

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperValiant1876 View Post
    I am pretty sure the actual quote was "a small minority".

    Actual quote.

    Ninety-nine per cent of our fans are excellent but a small minority leave us with policing and other issues


    I don't agree with the way he handled that situation but lets not rewrite history.
    Actual quote: "I didn't take him because of the racial issue the club had got. I didn't think it was fair on him."

    Saying something like that tars us all with the same brush. I had friends messaging me this story asking what it's like at the club. The impression it gave other fans was like we were one of those Russian clubs throwing bananas on the pitch etc. Completely tarnished our club. The news went global. It was a disgrace.

  11. Poster thanked by


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | More info
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated