onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Do we sign ryan taylor ?

Just heard the lad on Radio Stoke saying he hopes to sort out the situation in the next few days. I myself can't see any valid reason to make this signing whether to the end of the season or permanently.

Reasons against : We no longer need a right back now Purkiss in favour

Set pieces have been truly horrific

Waste of a wage which can be used in better areas

Clearly 25% of the player he used to be

I thought at the time what a great signing, however we have leaked goals when he played at right back so he hardly steadied the ship there with his experience. As above his so called ' speciality ' free kicks and corners have been hideous.

By the sounds of it he is matey with Brown which suggests to me the signing is more of a probability than a possibility.
    For me it would be thank you for your contribution Ryan but looking forward as a club i don,t see you in our starting 11 in the 2017/18 season.
    Last edited by darren1810; 09-01-17 at 06:58 AM.

2. Poster thanked by

3. Advert

He has a offer for the States so he will probably go there and he has been very disappointing for an ex prem player.

If any player at the moment left I wouldn't be disappointed.
    Apart from Alnwick and Streete. Both of which could play championship level.
    Norman thinks he's getting millions from Nathan Smith.
    Ain't happening anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by darren1810 View Post
    Just heard the lad on Radio Stoke saying he hopes to sort out the situation in the next few days. I myself can't see any valid reason to make this signing whether to the end of the season or permanently.

Set pieces have been truly horrific

Waste of a wage which can be used in better areas

Clearly 25% of the player he used to be

I thought at the time what a great signing, however we have leaked goals when he played at right back so he hardly steadied the ship there with his experience. As above his so called ' speciality ' free kicks and corners have been hideous.

By the sounds of it he is matey with Brown which suggests to me the signing is more of a probability than a possibility.
    For me it would be thank you for your contribution Ryan but looking forward as a club i don,t see you in our starting 11 in the 2017/18 season.
    Do we sign Ryan Taylor - No

Will we sign him - probably

Quote Originally Posted by darren1810 View Post
    Which leaves us with Macintosh (if hes in favour with Brown) and young Gibbons as back up for Purkiss.

It is not like we need the 3 goals he has scored for us in 11 appearances. Or his penalty taking ability.

2 of his 3 have been pens, i am sure we can find another penalty taker surely to god !!! Pato scored 2 would you of signed him?
    I think he has been a flop, my opinion only, money better spent elsewhere.

I think he's done fine considering he hasn't really played for so long. Solid experienced pro, as already seen doesn't just play right back. Far worse players we have signed, why not give him til the end of the season. Can help with coaching seeing as he's ex premiership too.

Alex Jones for penalty taker maybe... Oh...

12. Advert