Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast
    Administrator Admin team

Matchday Thread: FA3 Huddersfield T v Port Vale

Chance of a giant killing against the Terriers with their eyes on the juicy Premier League bone? By its very nature a giant killing is very much a long shot, helped sometimes by a weakened unfocused team against inspired underdogs, we can but dream. Will we have any new players on show, existing players eager to show their worth against a team doing well in a higher league? As usual all down to 90 + minutes, luck and a refs opinion. Can we rise to the challenge?

2. Advert

Administrator Admin team
    Think we may be in for a thrashing, I'm still going though, & alone too, which makes me think I've lost it to be honest!

We only have 1 fit available striker in Reg don't we for this now? Desperately hoping we can sort something out by the end of the week, as the only hope I have right now is the fact this is the FAC, & anything can happen.

Administrator Admin team
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
    Think we may be in for a thrashing, I'm still going though, & alone too, which makes me think I've lost it to be honest!

We only have 1 fit available striker in Reg don't we for this now? Desperately hoping we can sort something out by the end of the week, as the only hope I have right now is the fact this is the FAC, & anything can happen.
    Logic tells me you are right on the result, but let us hope that the magic of the FA comes to our rescue, although it is a ground where we have scored 4 with devastating effect on our neighbours.

5. Poster thanked by

I am going for the trip out, can't see it being as exciting as the last FA cup game there but you never know!

It'll depend on the side Hudds decide to put out. Their main object this season is promotion to the Prem so will they blood a few of their kids? If they do are they still good enough to beat Vale?

It could go either way but I don't hold out much hope.

Huddesfield only got a small squad apparently so they wont be able rest to many. Apparently theres 11 coaches going to this game if you count the official ones and ones going from pubs so should be a good following there.

Just me tickets 12 quid for 3 terrific that .
    Finish work at 6a.m walk dog shower and shave then 8 a.m train to Manchester then train from Manchester to Huddersfield .
    All i want c is every player who represents us giving it there all .
    Be Brave be bold and give us something shout about .
    Ill be half cut and loud ,lets hope the performance keeps me and the loyal Vale followers in great spirits .
    Utv we can win its 11 v 11 nowt else .
    Find some personality Vale .

Thought i read somewhere you can pay on the gate. Is there anything official that confirms this. As normal official site is tough going!!

Yes you can pay on the gate and its the same price still.

12. Advert