TwitterYouTubeFacebookRSS
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Matt Carragher

Terribly sad news about a great player for our club. So many happy memories of watching him and so pleased we kept a clean sheet tonight, as if somehow in his honour. RIP Matty

2. Advert

I read the sad news on the BBC Football website at 8am here in Houston. I couldn't get my head around the fact that
    a man so young, who was a great servant to the Vale as a captain, a leader with a smile on his face, and the last man to lift a trophy
    for the club, had died . May he rest in peace, and my condolences to his family and friends. Life can be so cruel at times.

It was a very well observed minutes applause & it was nice to hear his name sung again. I hope his family can take a tiny bit of comfort in the fact he is still so well respected and fondly remembered by us all.

Must add my condolences to those listed above.

Matts was a true Vale legend, and the captain of one of the best ever Vale teams

I pray that his family can take some comfort from the comments made by fans who remember and respected him as a player and as a man.

God Bless

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is there a way of printing these messages off and sending them to Matt's family? I'm sure they'd be touched.

7. Poster thanked by

Great defender and captain. So sad and no age at all. RIP Matt

RIP Matt condolences to his family.

Very sad..so young, a committed player but with some quality too

According to Wikipedia ....

Carragher died of cancer on 29 December 2016 at the age of 40. Former teammate Tony Naylor paid tribute to him as a "a cheeky chappie, a typical Scouse lad, confident and a nice guy with it".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/1289338.stm

http://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/port-...ail/story.html
    Last edited by JOHNNYAITCH; 04-01-17 at 12:51 PM.

11. Advert