Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Matchday Thread: Port Vale v Walsall Boxing day

Lets finish the year with a bit of happiness and three points against a team who gave Vale a lesson home and away last season winning on aggregate 7-0 over the two games .
    Id make it a tenner and fiver get in as afters yesterdays disgraceful performance i feel the players will need all the support they can ger .
    As for the team u may aswell choose 11 people out the crowd if the players who represented and disgraced the club yesterday r chosen and turn in yet another gutless cowardly performance .
    Team well im that disappointed i cant choose one but u would certainly not play the same back four .
    Happy xmas and a Happy New year to u all love the Vale but u cannot love what is being on show .
    No point being over critical .
    We R what we r
    Lightweight ,feeble and unworthy of wearing the shirt .
    Utv but maybe not in fact definetely not .

2. Advert

Administrator Admin team
    In a shed just behind OVF towers waiting for my ration book
    I think santa needs to bring us a big sack of luck... the opposition need their mince pies sprinkling of a strong laxative.
    We can hope.....

My first game at Vale Park since we last played Walsall. Let's hope it's a lot closer game than that drubbing.

5. Poster thanked by

If we don't concede a corner or a free kick within ten yards of the box we'll be ok , for a draw anyway!!

When the fixtures came out Boxing day and Vale at home against Walsall looked to be a good fixture with a good attendance.I now think that due to recent results and the frustration amongst the supporters that there will be quiet a few that will now give it a miss and stay at home.

Play like yesterday and last seasons aggregate score will happen in one game! !!

Hey, here's a thought, why not try 5-3-2?? Extra height at the back, extra man in midfield, two attacking full backs and two, yes two, men up front.

After the disastrous last couple of games, what's the worst that could happen??

This guy is turning out to be a bigger joke than Gannon.

I will be there for this one. Not expecting much but you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Biddulph_PV View Post
    Hey, here's a thought, why not try 5-3-2?? Extra height at the back, extra man in midfield, two attacking full backs and two, yes two, men up front.

After the disastrous last couple of games, what's the worst that could happen??

This guy is turning out to be a bigger joke than Gannon.
    With the players we have available 352/532 should have been tried long ago. Looks a perfect fit. Will be 4231 or 451 Boxing Day though

12. Advert