onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

View Poll Results: Who is your player of the season so far?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alnwick

11 14.67%
  • Amoros

0 0%
  • Cicilia

2 2.67%
  • Defreitas

1 1.33%
  • Foley

1 1.33%
  • Forrester

0 0%
  • Grant

0 0%
  • Hart

0 0%
  • Jones

7 9.33%
  • Kelly

0 0%
  • Kiko

0 0%
  • Knops

0 0%
  • Mbamba

1 1.33%
  • Paterson

2 2.67%
  • Pereira

0 0%
  • Purkiss

0 0%
  • Smith

9 12.00%
  • Streete

38 50.67%
  • Tavares

1 1.33%
  • Thomas

2 2.67%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Administrator Admin team

Vote: Port Vale player of the (half) season...

I thought it would be a good time for a vote for the Port Vale player of the season (so far).

I have limited the choices to any player who has made over ten appearances so far (I don't think any player making less than ten appearances is in serious contention for player of the season anyhow).

Here are the choices. The poll will be closed in a few days and the winner announced.

Thanks,

Rob

p.s. You have to be a registered forum user and logged in to be able to vote.

2. Advert

In terms of performances per game I'd have said Thomas, as he's been brilliant quality wise and work-rate wise. But he's always injured so it's got to be someone that's played most games.

How do we get on the fans panel Rob?!

Administrator Admin team
    Quote Originally Posted by stupers View Post
    How do we get on the fans panel Rob?!
    The first rule of the OVF Fans Panel is we don't talk about the OVF Fans Panel...

Player of the season so far for me Nathan Smith he has generally been terrific ,scores important goals at one end and doing his defensive duties very well bar the odd game which is understandable for a youth team player stepping up to league one level .
    Him and streete have in the main been very good .
    Cecelia is improving all the time he has scored some lovely goals and Jones well u give him a yard in the box its in your net .

It will be between streete and smith for this is imagine.

Streete for me over Smith, Alnwick and Jones.

Smith and Streete. Smith gets my vote due to the fact that he has come into the team this season and looked calm, unflustered, composed and level headed for such a young player. He's scored important goals and his positional sense and tackling/shot blocking have helped earn us points regularly. I could say all this about Streete also so a tough choice between the two!

It would be interesting to know who had most often won star man in the 'rate the players' feature. I would imagine it was Alnwick.

11. Advert