onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

List of donators  
We have reached 8% of our monthly target

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast
    Administrator Admin team

Matchday Thread: Port Vale v Oldham A

A must win game, depending on your opinion it is either 3 points to keep in touch with the POs, a relegation 6 pointer, or somewhere in between. Likely that Thomas will be out with an injury, but will Forrester be fit enough? 3-1 is my expectation for the result.

2. Advert

A must-win game?

Why is it? What will happen if we don't?

It isn't a must win but if we lose heavily it is hardly going to enhance our crowds and we still need quite a few points to avoid relegation. Got to get them from somewhere.

Not booked the night off work ,early season it was a easy decision Work or Vale Vale everytime now its not so easy ,yes i want to support my club but i need support my family more .
    Lets hope the performance is terrific if only give folk a warm glow after the poor shows lately .
    Ill probably go but leave with 15 to go to get work at ten i expect c a all out committed show thats what work expects of me ( well thats what they get ) .
    Team well i will leave that to the fans who went the valley and who have being every game .
    As i aint a scooby doo .
    Alnwick
    Taylor Streete Smith Kiko
    Jones Grant Amoros Defrietas
    jones Cecelia

Id go with that it seems strange that kiko and ,cecelia who came on v Fleetwood and were miles better than who they replaced didnt get any game at the valley so is someone trying to get fired or is he plain ignorant to what the paying customers r witnessing .

Administrator Admin team
    Quote Originally Posted by smithie View Post
    A must-win game?

Why is it? What will happen if we don't?
    Nothing much, but better to be looking up than down, I just hope that the players go out to win the game from the off. Lack of drive causes gates to dwindle, it is then more difficult to entice fans back.

Administrator Admin team
    Quote Originally Posted by Vale fan in Alsager View Post
    Not booked the night off work ,early season it was a easy decision Work or Vale Vale everytime now its not so easy ,yes i want to support my club but i need support my family more .
    Lets hope the performance is terrific if only give folk a warm glow after the poor shows lately .
    Ill probably go but leave with 15 to go to get work at ten i expect c a all out committed show thats what work expects of me ( well thats what they get ) .
    Team well i will leave that to the fans who went the valley and who have being every game .
    As i aint a scooby doo .
    Alnwick
    jones Cecelia

Id go with that it seems strange that kiko and ,cecelia who came on v Fleetwood and were miles better than who they replaced didnt get any game at the valley so is someone trying to get fired or is he plain ignorant to what the paying customers r witnessing .
    Sorry, can only play one Jones at a time Also Grant likely to be suspended.

8. Poster thanked by

I want to see all the players selected to start the game straight away,with full speed and effort.What I don't want to see is for them to start off slow.Gently build up their pace up to half time.Then actually start playing with pace once the second half begins.I would also like to see the players get more than 3 passes of the ball to each other without an Oldham player getting the ball.I hope I'm not expecting too much.
    Last edited by melv; 20-11-16 at 12:07 PM.

10. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by Vale fan in Alsager View Post
    As i aint a scooby doo .
    Alnwick
    jones Cecelia

Grant was saying to me yesterday that he wont be playing tuesday and he reckons he could be suspended for anything between 5 and 12 matches.

Oldham dont score many or concede that many so it wouldnt surprise me if it finished nil nil.we should beat them really but we have got play better than we have been to do that.

13. Advert