onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

List of donators  
We have reached 8% of our monthly target

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast
    Administrator Admin team

Matchday Thread: Charlton Athletic v Port Vale

Have we turned the corner with a league victory? Will it put confidence and drive into the team? Will we continue with 2 up front, not necessarily unchanged. We will need a re-gig with the absence of Grant. Quite a while since we played at the Valley, a repeat of a Naylor hat-trick would do nicely, however a draw is the limit of my expectations.

2. Advert

Administrator Admin team
    Good to have Jones back on the pitch scoring on Saturday, and a full game in his locker to improve his fitness/stamina, which should give Charlton something to ponder on.

4. Poster thanked by

This is one we could easily get thumped again in if not careful. I'd like to see us flood the midfield and try something different in the absence of Grant.

.....................Alnwick....... .........

...........Smith....Streete...Knops .........

Taylor............................. ......Kiko

............Tavares......Amoros.... ..........

...................de Freitas................

............Jones.........Thomas... ............

Thought Kiko deserves his chance over Hart and Thomas should be a help to the midfield too whilst still essentially playing as a forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenement Funster View Post
    This is one we could easily get thumped again in if not careful. I'd like to see us flood the midfield and try something different in the absence of Grant.

Thought Kiko deserves his chance over Hart and Thomas should be a help to the midfield too whilst still essentially playing as a forward.
    Looks a good team to me that!

Charlton have parted company with manager Russell Slade.
    I hope they don't do a Coventry on us?

Quote Originally Posted by For Us All View Post
    Charlton have parted company with manager Russell Slade.
    I hope they don't do a Coventry on us?
    Bluddy typical! Here we go again, do clubs do this on purpose so they can get three points?

For once can we please give a team a stuffing to demonstrate why they've just sacked their manager?

Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfTheTrent View Post
    Bluddy typical! Here we go again, do clubs do this on purpose so they can get three points?

For once can we please give a team a stuffing to demonstrate why they've just sacked their manager?
    Seems to happen to us an awful lot?

Administrator Admin team
    Quote Originally Posted by For Us All View Post
    Seems to happen to us an awful lot?
    Mansfield manager gone today, beating us not good enough? No, it was the losses to other teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenement Funster View Post

Agree that's our best line up/formation...but you've got more chance of seeing Hilary Clinton move into the White House than that set-up.

Now they've sacked the manager, I'm going for us to line up 4-5-1 with Perreira replacing Grant, for them to come out of the traps fast and get an early goal, giving them confidence to go on and eventually win 3-0.

12. Advert