onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

List of donators  
We have reached 8% of our monthly target

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast
    Administrator Admin team

Matchday Thread: Port Vale v Fleetwood Town

Both teams have 22 points and are 2 points off the POs, so a close game. Will our game plan change? 2 up front with ample support would be welcome, hopefully a few returnees from injury, at least Jones should be back.

2. Advert

A hope to god that we win as our form and performances havent been great these last few weeks. At least we have kept 2 clean sheets in our last 2 games.we havent beat fleetwood at home in any of our 3 meetings against them losing 2 nil 2 1 and drawing nil nil so got be due a home win against them surely.

Fleetwood at home another tough game ,id like c a different set up as the one we r using is not bearing fruit .
    Its brave but id rather be brave and entertain then be boring and rigid .
    So here is my team and ill tell u why i have benched certain players.
    Alnwick
    Smith Street Knopps
    Purkiss Taylor Amoros Thomas Defreitas
    Cecelia Turner
    Right so no Grant as he slows the play down,there is very little evidence that he his in any kind of form at present , as does Tavares although precise with his passing aint seen him attempt to get into the oppositions box .

Amoros can do Grants job and hopefully be more creative aswell ,id tell Thomas as the third midfield runner to bomb on all game the lad has the ability a matchwinner for sure .
    Taylor i feel is wasted at right back id like c him in midfield ,his quality at set pieces is there for all to c ,lets hope he passes the ball first touch and well he can do Tavares job and be more of a threat .
    Defrietas has something and hopefully as a wing back he can show us the faith i have in him.
    Cecelia a bone of contention for some for me in home games a must especially if we wamt be on the front foot ,tgst leads me to Patterson sorry son we all want u be a asset for PVFC but ive seen little to suggest u will be .
    Turner well enjoy a local lad maybe making his league debut ( full game ) i have no idea what u got offer but get out there and give it your all and enjoy .
    Utv ill be there will u .

They looked even more toothless than us on TV Monday at Southport so could be a classic!

Alnwick

Smith
    Streete
    Knops

Taylor
    Grant
    Tavares
    De Freitas
    Thomas

Forester (if fit enough)
    Turner

Quote Originally Posted by valiant_593 View Post
    Alnwick

Smith
    Streete
    Knops

Taylor
    Grant
    Tavares
    De Freitas
    Thomas

Forester (if fit enough)
    Turner
    My team too.

Isnt it the return of Chris Neal??, so im going for a 0-0 unfortunately. I hate to say it but we are hopeless going forward as it is nevermind against a former player!!.
    Hope im wrong come 4:50 on Saturday.

Yes, it is. I hope he gets a good reception.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSage View Post
    Yes, it is. I hope he gets a good reception.
    I agree, great keeper and really tough decision to choose between him and Jak. I think Jak got the nod because of his age.
    Going backvto the thread hopefully two up top and plenty of crosses as if memory serves me right one of Neals problems was coming for crosses..

11. Advert