Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
    Administrator Admin team

Matchday thread: Port Vale v Coventry

Please share your thoughts before, during and after the game in this thread.

Still without a win in spite of scoring in the 2nd min, and also the 4th min of injury time, the Dons popped 2 goals in between times this Wednesday night.
    So I cannot see a great following of Sky Blues to the Hamil End, but still hoping for 5K.

2. Advert

Quote Originally Posted by Fosse69 View Post
    Please share your thoughts before, during and after the game in this thread.

Still without a win in spite of scoring in the 2nd min, and also the 4th min of injury time, the Dons popped 2 goals in between times this Wednesday night.
    So I cannot see a great following of Sky Blues to the Hamil End, but still hoping for 5K.
    Win and stay in the Playoffs

Login with everything in the game as in the previous we will win

My fans here in Brazil! Let's go up Port Vale

They just drew 2-2 at home to Wimbledon, needed a 93rd minute goal to even get that......0 wins in 10 league games, a club in freefall.......We all know what happens next!....😨😨

Thoughts on who should replace Grant in the side?

Quote Originally Posted by sheffield61 View Post
    They just drew 2-2 at home to Wimbledon, needed a 93rd minute goal to even get that......0 wins in 10 league games, a club in freefall.......We all know what happens next!....����
    They come to Boslem and get a result

Got to be Michael Brown for me, he is a very clever and inteligent player, my only concern would be playing with Tavares we might lack pace in the middle. I would like to see Amaros (sorry for spelling) with Brown in the middle. We will see...

Could Brown do 90 minutes now? Could be he plays for 60 and then subbed for Tavares (who I've seen play and like) or Amoros (who I haven't).

Reporting on Sky blues talk that the Coventry manager has walked out of the club.......Well, some there arguing that he has, some say otherwise....😆😅

Quote Originally Posted by sheffield61 View Post
    Reporting on Sky blues talk that the Coventry manager has walked out of the club.......Well, some there arguing that he has, some say otherwise....����
    I just hope he stays until Saturday but knowing our luck he wont

11. Advert