Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin


donate nowOVF needs you! Our server costs are increasing and advert revenue decreasing. If you like this website and can help spare a donation please click here now

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 9 of 258
  1. #1
    Administrator Admin team
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Midlands
    Posts
    13,255

    Matchday thread: Port Vale v Coventry

    Please share your thoughts before, during and after the game in this thread.

    Still without a win in spite of scoring in the 2nd min, and also the 4th min of injury time, the Dons popped 2 goals in between times this Wednesday night.
    So I cannot see a great following of Sky Blues to the Hamil End, but still hoping for 5K.

  2. Advert

  3. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    79

    Quote Originally Posted by Fosse69 View Post
    Please share your thoughts before, during and after the game in this thread.

    Still without a win in spite of scoring in the 2nd min, and also the 4th min of injury time, the Dons popped 2 goals in between times this Wednesday night.
    So I cannot see a great following of Sky Blues to the Hamil End, but still hoping for 5K.
    Win and stay in the Playoffs

    Login with everything in the game as in the previous we will win

    My fans here in Brazil! Let's go up Port Vale

  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    51 miles from Burslem!
    Posts
    2,410
    They just drew 2-2 at home to Wimbledon, needed a 93rd minute goal to even get that......0 wins in 10 league games, a club in freefall.......We all know what happens next!....😨😨

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    twenty four hours from Tunstall
    Posts
    2,946
    Thoughts on who should replace Grant in the side?

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Porthill
    Posts
    3,258
    Quote Originally Posted by sheffield61 View Post
    They just drew 2-2 at home to Wimbledon, needed a 93rd minute goal to even get that......0 wins in 10 league games, a club in freefall.......We all know what happens next!....����
    They come to Boslem and get a result

  7. #6
    Got to be Michael Brown for me, he is a very clever and inteligent player, my only concern would be playing with Tavares we might lack pace in the middle. I would like to see Amaros (sorry for spelling) with Brown in the middle. We will see...

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    twenty four hours from Tunstall
    Posts
    2,946
    Could Brown do 90 minutes now? Could be he plays for 60 and then subbed for Tavares (who I've seen play and like) or Amoros (who I haven't).

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    51 miles from Burslem!
    Posts
    2,410
    Reporting on Sky blues talk that the Coventry manager has walked out of the club.......Well, some there arguing that he has, some say otherwise....😆😅

  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    just checking the length,in the darkness
    Posts
    9,177
    Quote Originally Posted by sheffield61 View Post
    Reporting on Sky blues talk that the Coventry manager has walked out of the club.......Well, some there arguing that he has, some say otherwise....����
    I just hope he stays until Saturday but knowing our luck he wont

  11. Advert

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | More info
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated