Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

donate nowOVF needs you! Our server costs are increasing and advert revenue decreasing. If you like this website and can help spare a donation please click here now

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    You can't bully people into coming back, there has to be some kind of incentive. We are losing hard core support and not adding new blood.

2. Poster thanked by

3. Advert

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Zebra View Post
    You can't bully people into coming back, there has to be some kind of incentive. We are losing hard core support and not adding new blood.
    The incentive is the football we are playing at the moment that these so called fans are missing out on the rudge years were good but the football and the control we are having in the home matches from this young squad of players is remarkable long may it continue.People can find all there excuses they want to not attend but believe me they are missing out get to vale park and support your club.

5. Poster thanked by

People call Norman but I was having a conversation this morning with a friend about Billy Bell and we agreed he was an out and out rogue. Fans didn't bother too much about him in the 90s so why should it be any different now?

Quote Originally Posted by Heatwave View Post
    People call Norman but I was having a conversation this morning with a friend about Billy Bell and we agreed he was an out and out rogue. Fans didn't bother too much about him in the 90s so why should it be any different now?
    The Internet!

Also hope that after Saturday Loverapt enjoyed the win and more of the same this Saturday please.[/QUOTE]

Really pleased I made the trip from Oswestry to Vale Park on Tuesday night!
    A really enjoyable game that was only spoiled slightly by Mr Simpson being so card happy in the 1st half.

Makes me wonder if the 6 yellow cards had some sort of psychological hold over the players for the Coventry game, it was like watching two different teams?

Makes you wonder how we would perform for the rest of the season were we to loose Grant for any serious length of time?

9. Advert