onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

donate nowOVF needs you! Our server costs are increasing and advert revenue decreasing. If you like this website and can help spare a donation please click here now

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast
    Administrator Admin team

Matchday thread: Port Vale v Rochdale

This thread is for you to post you views before, during and after the match...

2. Advert

Would it be possible for the pre/ match comments to be separate from the post-match thread again please?

Quote Originally Posted by mr.hobblesworth View Post
    Would it be possible for the pre/ match comments to be separate from the post-match thread again please?
    Why? Much better having it together.

Looking forward to this. 2-0 vale another clean sheet and 3 more points :)

Super confident we will win tonight 3-0. UTV !!

Sent from my LG-V400 using Tapatalk

7. Poster thanked by

Be tougher tonight , expect a physical tough game with lots of gameplaying from Dale!

One thing that's definitely better than last season is the 'Matchday Magazine' (I think they mean programme). Combination of the best of last and some good new layouts. Bit tired of the collector cards bit now though! Expensive but I enjoyed reading it.

Big question isn't who will play right back but will they have updated the score page and league table?

How much would they charge for just a team sheet?

Quote Originally Posted by DIV3SOUTH View Post
    One thing that's definitely better than last season is the 'Matchday Magazine' (I think they mean programme). Combination of the best of last and some good new layouts. Bit tired of the collector cards bit now though! Expensive but I enjoyed reading it.

Big question isn't who will play right back but will they have updated the score page and league table?

How much would they charge for just a team sheet?
    Out of interest, why would you want just a team sheet? You can get one for nowt in the disabled stand.

Administrator Admin team
    Quote Originally Posted by DIV3SOUTH View Post
    One thing that's definitely better than last season is the 'Matchday Magazine' (I think they mean programme).
    I thought the programme was excellent. A good read, looked great and definitely worth getting.

12. Advert