Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast
    Administrator Admin team

Matchday thread: Port Vale v Southend Utd

Here's the dedicated thread to discuss the game before, during and after the action.

First off... What team should Bruno Ribeiro pick? Should he opt for two upfront and if so which two? Name your starting elevens...

2. Advert

As I said before the Bradford game id like to see us play 3 5 2.

Alnwick

Streete
    Smith
    Mac Intosh

Knopps
    Purkiss

Grant
    Tavares
    Foley

Forrester
    Hooper

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Southend are in a club record run of x7 league games on the trot & have not won in x9 competetive games now........

Administrator Admin team
    Got to be 2 up front, dread to think the reaction if he plays 1 up front at home to a side who have lost both of their first 2 games 1-3 at home. Cicilia & Hooper to start for me, same defence as Bradford game too.

Was hoping for a 6k plus crowd for first home game, but the damper been put on that after Tuesday's nights show.so are we looking at 5k now. Very disappointed if that's the case. It's now the lads need our support, keep the faith, together we can achieve our aim.

Administrator Admin team
    A good performance & a win will put Tuesday out of a lot of people's minds I reckon. Relatively large attendance, will be a lot of people's first chance to see us.

WHALE STUFF SARFEND, arm telling thee.

9. Poster thanked by

Banned
    I hope so cus anything but a win and Bruno is already under pressure having bought so many of his own players in and promising sexy football, the attendance will already be down cus of Tuesday night's result got help us if Southend bully us off the park Saturday, come on Vale stick it up em!

Think he'll go
    Alnwick

Purkiss
    Streete
    Smith
    Knops

Thomas
    Tavares
    Grant
    Foley

Hooper
    Cicilia

Although with him liking 4-3-3 I wouldn't be suprised if he goes with the same team as bradford. Depending on how good the loan striker is he may come in too if he arrives before Saturday.

12. Poster thanked by

13. Advert