onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

donate nowOVF needs you! Our server costs are increasing and advert revenue decreasing. If you like this website and can help spare a donation please click here now

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast
    Administrator Admin team

Matchday thread: Carlisle v Port Vale

Share your thoughts before, during and after the game on this thread...

2. Advert

Finishing work early to go to this, hope it's worth the drive. For some reason I'm expecting a loss but really nothing more than a win will do. I hope Bruno doesn't tinker too much as this side needs some consistency.

Lets hope the players treat every cup tie like they were in the final as extra money made from cup runs can bring in more revenue and more interest from casual supporters .
    Its a must win game its as simple as that .
    Team well its Hooper in for Cicillia and Forrester in for de frietas the rest stay the same with Foley scoring at least twice after charging beyond the forwards .

Administrator Admin team
    Dying to get to this but not sure if I will yet.

Would only change it around a bit up front, either Hooper/Forrester up front, or Cicilia with one of them. Optimistic as usual, I went 0-3 Vale on the prediction.

Good luck to all Valients tonight. ......UTV !!

Sent from my LG-V400 using Tapatalk

I'm up for it. Long trek but hoping I see similar Vale team with maybe up front a little changed. Bruno though has stated maybe 2 or 3 changes. Will he rest Grant? Hooper must get a game if fit. 2-1 to Vale.

Need to give every one a game arly doors

Quote Originally Posted by keeled56 View Post
    Good luck to all Valiants tonight. ......UTV !!

I'd prefer it if he tried to keep the same side. They'll benefit from another 90 minutes together. Once we have eleven settled playing, then he can tinker with the lineup and bring people in if others aren't performing. I think we'll gain more keeping the same side, than making 8 or 9 changes.

11. Poster thanked by

12. Advert