Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Administrator Admin team

Backing Bruno and the boys: post your message of support...

The OVF forum is often accused of negativity... Well, here's a simple, positive idea - please use this forum thread to wish manager Bruno Ribeiro and the team the very best before the season begins…

No negative thoughts or off-topic please - I would like this to remain a simple, positive thread to show the manager and the players that they have our support and best wishes ahead of the new season.

2. Advert

Administrator Admin team
    To kick it all off, I sincerely hope we prove all the bookies and pundits wrong and we wow a few people on the way to a top-six finish! Up the Vale!

East Devon but looking to move to Torbay area
    I hope that Bruno, the players, Norman, all the staff and all the fans of PVFC enjoy the season and that it ends in success

Good luck and all the very best for the forthcoming season, particularly all the staff and players from abroad. I hope you're settling in well.
    The fans here are a loyal lot and you'll have their full support.

I am very happy to give my full support to Bruno and the players,yes i am very happy !!

Sent from my LG-V400 using Tapatalk

Administrator Admin team
    May Bruno`s happiness spread to all things Vale.

Come on vale!!! All the best for the coming season. Good luck to everyone at the club. Through the highs and lows we will be behind you all the way. Lets hope the fans will be "APPY" at the end of the season.

Vale till I die good luck boys

I sincerely hope that come the end of the season that Bruno is still 'very happy'.

11. Advert