Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    Administrator Admin team

Radio Stoke: Norman Smurthwaite and Bruno Ribeiro live on air

Posted on behalf of BBC Radio Stoke and to let you know:

On Tuesday night 6-7pm, Bruno Ribeiro and Norman Smurthwaite will be the special guests on BBC Radio Stoke's Sport at Six with Lee Blakeman.

They’ll be taking your calls and questions for the whole hour on all things Vale.

Call: 01782 208008
    Text: 81333 start with the word STOKE
    Tweet: @bbcradiostoke
    Email: sport.stoke@bbc.co.uk

2. Advert

Given up on R. Joke now.

Don't have a DAB radio, so can't listen to Vale games. Entertainment now none existant.

Thanks to R. Joke.

4. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by PVTony View Post
    Given up on R. Joke now.

Don't have a DAB radio, so can't listen to Vale games. Entertainment now none existant.

Thanks to R. Joke.
    I would imagine more people have DAB in their homes than MW nowadays. Last season i had to sit in my car when listening to away games.

6. Poster thanked by

Getting hold of a DAB radio isn't that difficult and you'd enjoy it.

I shan't be listening to this though, I'll be sat in silence instead. Will probably find it more informative.

8. Poster thanked by

Administrator Admin team
    In a shed just behind OVF towers waiting for my ration book
    You can get radio stoke on a fish?

Administrator Admin team
    Quote Originally Posted by geosname View Post
    Tends to be codswallop

Quote Originally Posted by geosname View Post
    Correct,straight after P&G on Sole-on-Trent.

Administrator Admin team
    It'll be online anyway won't it, as it isn't a live match or anything? I've listened to these types of things before online in the evenings, so you don't even need a DAB.

Come on, for all the complaints of lack of media coverage recently, & lack of communication from the club, would have thought everyone would be loving this

13. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
    It'll be online anyway won't it, as it isn't a live match or anything? I've listened to these types of things before online in the evenings, so you don't even need a DAB.

Come on, for all the complaints of lack of media coverage recently, & lack of communication from the club, would have thought everyone would be loving this
    It's just something to have a whinge about for those that don't like progress. Good for radio Stoke and Vale.

Looking forward to hearing their views.

15. Advert