onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

donate nowOVF needs you! Our server costs are increasing and advert revenue decreasing. If you like this website and can help spare a donation please click here now

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    Administrator Admin team

Matchday thread: Sheff Wed v Port Vale

This is the thread to post your views before, during and after the game with Sheff Wed.

First note from me to anyone going is - remember it is a 4:30pm kick-off!

2. Advert

At hillsbrough or vale park ?
    i wont be going as i work nights. anyone going?

It's at Hillsboro- it's local for us , I'm going- our gert is an owl fan and won't go as her boys will be in the vale end 👍

What tram do you need to get?

Looking forward to my first game of the season and a local one for me. I suspect it will be our second string. Cmon the Vale. Can't wait.

You can catch either the blue tram to malin bridge and get off at Hillsboro corner then about 10 min stroll or yellow tram to middle wood and there's a stop near the ground - that is the closet

8. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by Class personified View Post
    Looking forward to my first game of the season and a local one for me. I suspect it will be our second string. Cmon the Vale. Can't wait.
    Me too �� and RogerMacc.
    S8 to S6. 5 mile trip.
    Will be playing guess the player UTV

Quote Originally Posted by steel city valiant View Post
    You can catch either the blue tram to malin bridge and get off at Hillsboro corner then about 10 min stroll or yellow tram to middle wood and there's a stop near the ground - that is the closet
    The closet?��

Quote Originally Posted by SFBT View Post
    The closet?��
    Apologies- blooming predictive text or maybe sunshine and cider 😜

12. Advert