onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

donate nowOVF needs you! Our server costs are increasing and advert revenue decreasing. If you like this website and can help spare a donation please click here now

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 172 of 172 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172
Results 1,540 to 1,547 of 1547
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerB View Post
    Behave. He wasn't even Spurs' best defender last season!
    Still answered your question though. He was better than Virgil. Incidentally I've seen several teams of the season and Van Dijk didn't make one.

2. Advert

Quote Originally Posted by markpvfc View Post
    Sky reporting that Southampton are reporting Liverpool for tapping up Van Dijk. They say they haven't accepted any bid or given him permission to talk to them.
    Van Dijk's Dutch mate Wijnaldum has probably been doing negotiations behind the scenes.I wonder if they've both got the same agent?

Quote Originally Posted by TylerB View Post
    Exactly. Seems what some people on here know bout football outside of Burslem you could write on the back of a postage stamp.
    Based on the toss you've written on this thread, I'm fairly sure I've forgotten more than you know

Quote Originally Posted by cheshirevaliant View Post
    Too early to say yet, although I think Spurs and Chelsea will be there or thereabouts (not really fantastic insight, granted). The likes of City, Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal have too many holes in their side and not enough time to fill them with the Euros currently going on.
    Turns out this was fantastic insight after all!

Just tweeted by Sky Sports News:

BREAKING: Liverpool have apologised to Southampton for a "misunderstanding regarding Virgil van Dijk" and ended their interest in the player

Quote Originally Posted by Howjy04 View Post
    Eric Bailly is a top defender.
    he's a better wing/full back than centre back

Administrator Admin team
    Thread closed, another season opens with the fixtures now issued

Administrator Admin team
    So good bye

10. Advert