Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 142 of 142 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142
Results 1,270 to 1,277 of 1277
    East Devon but looking to move to Torbay area
    Quote Originally Posted by boslemportvale91 View Post
    i See Lukaku broke another record today. Be interesting to see where he ends up next season , Chelsea perhaps ?
    Don't think Chelsea need him and not good enough to make them better. IMO he's seriously overrated..his first touch is as times woeful for a PL striker and I just don't see him doing it against the best defenders

The wheels have truly fell off at Arsenal. The board would be crazy to offer Wenger another new contract
    I understand he's going to make an announcement soon. if they have a replacement in mind or lined up then his time has come.

2. Advert

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNYAITCH View Post
    Don't think Chelsea need him and not good enough to make them better. IMO he's seriously overrated..his first touch is as times woeful for a PL striker and I just don't see him doing it against the best defenders

I understand he's going to make an announcement soon. if they have a replacement in mind or lined up then his time has come.
    I think he'd be a good replacement if Costa decides to go?

For me not in the same league as Costa and would seriously change the way Chelsea play..and not for the better.

Doesn't score regularly against the best (apart from City but we know their defence is suspect)..I know he's not playing for one of the very top teams at Everton but failed to find the net v Chelsea, Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool..goals against Cyprus, Sunderland, Estonia, Watford, Hull etc don't prove anything. Previous seasons show a similar pattern.

If he's all that he should do better against the best..he should be making the difference in the games against the better opposition...it's what top strikers do.

http://www.soccerbase.com/players/pl...layer_id=56521

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNYAITCH View Post
    For me not in the same league as Costa and would seriously change the way Chelsea play..and not for the better.

Doesn't score regularly against the best (apart from City but we know their defence is suspect)..I know he's not playing for one of the very top teams at Everton but failed to find the net v Chelsea, Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool..goals against Cyprus, Sunderland, Estonia, Watford, Hull etc don't prove anything. Previous seasons show a similar pattern.

If he's all that he should do better against the best..he should be making the difference in the games against the better opposition...it's what top strikers do.

http://www.soccerbase.com/players/pl...layer_id=56521
    I believe Man.Utd are in for him as well if Zlatan leaves?

Quote Originally Posted by For Us All View Post
    I believe Man.Utd are in for him as well if Zlatan leaves?
    When Barca, City, Bayern, Real, Chelsea etc are trying to sign him I'll hold my hands up. This Utd are no longer competing for the best players

7. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by Twitters View Post
    Forget the title, I think they'll struggle to make the top 4!
    The players don't want to know at the moment,I thought we were poor at corners but how they allowed Dawson's two goals were something else.

Quote Originally Posted by boslemportvale91 View Post
    i See Lukaku broke another record today. Be interesting to see where he ends up next season , Chelsea perhaps ?

The wheels have truly fell off at Arsenal. The board would be crazy to offer Wenger another new contract
    Well done to Lukaku for his latest record but he'll do well to catch Michael Owen?

Seems like Liverpool have been very naughty.....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/...ity-schoolboy/

11. Advert