onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 172 1231151101 ... LastLast

Premiership 16/17 Season

So who is going to win the most entertaining (but not best) league in the works next season?

I'm going for City, followed by Chelsea, United and maybe West Ham (if they can create a similar home record at their new stadium) sneaking past Arsenal for fourth.

Leicester and Arsenal to take the uefa places.

As for relegation I guess you can't look much past the promoted sides, especially the fat dinner lady's team though it's about time we got shot of Sunderland next season!

Shock tip to struggle....Southampton for me.

2. Advert

Bit early to predict yet but I will give it a go. 1st man utd 2nd man city 3rd chelsea 4th arsenal 5th west ham 6th liverpool 7th leicester 8th tottenham 9th everton 10th stoke 11th southampton 12th west brom 13th sunderland 14th swansea15th watford 16th bournmouth 17th middlesborough 18th crystal palace 19th burnley 20th hull

Quite surprised to see Liverpool accept a 15 million bid for Jordon Ibe. He's a player with massive potential, though hasn't kicked on at all in the last 12 months or so, and to be fair to Klopp he's nowhere near the level of the likes of Firmino, Sturridge and Maine yet. Could be a very good move for him as he'll be playing every week, though if he fulfills his potential it will turn out to be a big mistake by Klopp to let him go.

Quote Originally Posted by Beechy View Post
    Quite surprised to see Liverpool accept a 15 million bid for Jordon Ibe. He's a player with massive potential, though hasn't kicked on at all in the last 12 months or so, and to be fair to Klopp he's nowhere near the level of the likes of Firmino, Sturridge and Maine yet. Could be a very good move for him as he'll be playing every week, though if he fulfills his potential it will turn out to be a big mistake by Klopp to let him go.
    it's also a lot of money for a player who's yet proved nothing, and may never, there's a long list of next hyped superstars who come to nothing and he could eventually be on that list, i would of accepted fifteen million for ibe, from what i saw of italy and conte in the euro's i think chelsea will do very well under conte.

Too early to say yet, although I think Spurs and Chelsea will be there or thereabouts (not really fantastic insight, granted). The likes of City, Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal have too many holes in their side and not enough time to fill them with the Euros currently going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Earle's Perm View Post
    So who is going to win the most entertaining (but not best) league in the works next season?

I'm going for City, followed by Chelsea, United and maybe West Ham (if they can create a similar home record at their new stadium) sneaking past Arsenal for fourth.

Leicester and Arsenal to take the uefa places.

As for relegation I guess you can't look much past the promoted sides, especially the fat dinner lady's team though it's about time we got shot of Sunderland next season!

Shock tip to struggle....Southampton for me.
    chelsea, citeh, united.
    shock team to do well - hull city
    i personally think swansea will struggle this season.

Quote Originally Posted by pvfc.pride.england View Post
    it's also a lot of money for a player who's yet proved nothing, and may never, there's a long list of next hyped superstars who come to nothing and he could eventually be on that list, i would of accepted fifteen million for ibe, from what i saw of italy and conte in the euro's i think chelsea will do very well under conte.
    He's proved nothing as of yet like you say but has shown some flashes of brilliance, and I think he potentially has much more to his game than Raheem Sterling who was sold for 50 million. He's fast, strong, can beat players for fun and also has a venomous shot - But he needs to learn to pick his head up and to also stop ball hogging so much, especially in the wrong parts of the pitch. He'll be an outstanding purchase for Bournemouth I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Beechy View Post
    He's proved nothing as of yet like you say but has shown some flashes of brilliance, and I think he potentially has much more to his game than Raheem Sterling who was sold for 50 million. He's fast, strong, can beat players for fun and also has a venomous shot - But he needs to learn to pick his head up and to also stop ball hogging so much, especially in the wrong parts of the pitch. He'll be an outstanding purchase for Bournemouth I think.
    Totally agree with you on every aspect when it comes to the sterling comment.
    he is literally just an arrogant over hyped over paid non talented footballer who's career deserves to go downhll.

I'm biased obviously but I already like the look of Liverpool's potential starting 11.

Karius

Clyne
    Lovren
    Matip
    Gomez

Grujić
    Can
    Coutinho

Maine
    Firmino

Sturridge

I'd like to see a left-back brought in as Gomez is still young and is coming back from a serious injury, and also a goal poacher in the mould of Javier Hernandez.

11. Advert