Scunthorpe United supporter PStoff from the iron-bru.com website shares his thoughts ahead of Tuesday’s game.
1. Tell us a bit about yourself?
I’ve been going to games since most of the happy clappers who blindly accept the mediocrity we have seen over the last few years were born.
2. How do you expect your team to do this season?
The chairman said we should be in the play-offs. He was wrong because we’re actually bobbins, now we only care about finishing out of the bottom four. We’ll probably set a record for transfer activity in securing a top 20 finish.
3. Who should we watch out for?
Hakeeb Adelakun, although with the new gaffer hopefully we’ll put on a good team performance.
4. What are your thoughts on your manager and his signings this season?
At time of writing… He’s had a good 24 hours
5. What are your thoughts on your board?
The chairman has put a lot of money in and his wife has joined the board to make sure he doesn’t fritter away her family’s fortune. Jason provides cheap electrical wires, and Keith is still around somewhere.
6. Which one Vale player would you take?
Who plays for you these days? I liked Michael Walsh’s long throws…
7. How do you expect Vale to do this season?
You’re as bad as us, according to the table. So it doesn’t look good.
8. What is your team’s most memorable game with Vale?
I cannot remember many, though a 3-3 draw in the eighties stands out.
9. A score prediction?
5-5. Paddy Madden to get a hat-trick for us.