Port Vale have launched a range of initiatives designed to boost their season ticket sales during the summer.
The club are aiming for at least 4,000 season tickets while the Vale believe that 5,000 sales could be enough for the club to target a promotion push.
Chairman Norman Smurthwaite has also pledged that, whatever the club raises through ticket sales this summer, he will invest a further 25 per cent of that figure.
The club sold 2,8000 season tickets during the early bird period – but some fans would probably delay renewal due to speculation over the future of Micky Adams and key players.
The new offers
- £20 voucher for the club shop for fans who didn’t renew in April, but do so before the end of May
- New 10-game tickets, which are £189 for adults, or £199 in the Lorne Street *
- A payment plan spread over five months
- Prices for 9 to 11-year-olds will be frozen at £70, or £80 in the Lorne Street stand
* There are two versions of the 10-game tickets available – a package for supporters who want to choose their games and seats before the start of the season, and a version for supporters who want the flexibility to choose during the campaign.