Fulham’s injury problems mean that they have recalled youngster Jack Grimmer from his loan spell at Vale Park.
Jack has been a pleasure to work with and I am sure if he continues to learn he will have a big future in the game and we wish him all the best on his return to Fulham…
Grimmer, who has played in the right-back and centre-half positions for Vale has largely been a success since joining the club in January.
The youngster also made an appearance for the Scotland U21 side while on loan with the Valiants.
Manager Micky Adams told the official Port Vale website: “Jack has been a pleasure to work with and I am sure if he continues to learn he will have a big future in the game and we wish him all the best on his return to Fulham.”
After leaving Vale Park, Grimmer took time to tweet Vale fans adding:
Grimmer’s Vale Park stay
- Joined: 7th January on initial one month loan
- Debut: 11th January in 2-0 loss to Brentford
- First goal: 18th January in 1-0 win over Oldham
- Loan extended: Deal extended to end of season on Feb 9th
- International action: Played for Scotland U21 on 5th March
- Total appearances: 14
- Total goals: 1