Port Vale FC have not commented on rumours that rival clubs are interested in signing left-back Dan Jones.
Jones has been a huge success since joining the club in January. The tall, athletic full-back has made 16 appearances, scoring once. At 26 years of age Jones has arguably yet to reach his peak and could be a real asset in League One.
However, Jones only signed a deal until the end of the season, presumably to keep his options open, and Sky Sports are reporting that both Preston North End and Gillingham are interested in the former Sheffield Wednesday star.
More OVF features on Dan Jones:
- Dan Jones leaves Port Vale
- Jones still a doubt for Orient match
- Jones agrees deal with Vale
- Vale silent on Jones rumours
- Five missing for York trip
- Full-backs doubtful for Southend game
- Awards hat-trick for Dan Jones
- Jones secures second MOTM award
- Loft 'enjoying' midfield stint
- In-form Burge moves to top of the table
- Wimbledon 2-2 Port Vale
- Vale beat League One side to Jones' signature