Port Vale fans from across the globe will be heading to Vale Park hoping to see the side clinch promotion in front of League Two’s biggest attendance of the season.
Among those travelling to the game are OVF regular Tony Boulton, who will be flying in from Texas.
Meanwhile, Vale fan Rob Fern will be travelling all the way from Australia to see the game and fellow supporter Paul Machin will be returning to Burslem from Norway.
Let’s hope the side give them something to cheer come 5pm on Saturday!
*** PRE-MATCH UPDATES ***
- Ticket office and club shop will remain open until 8pm tonight for ticket sales/third-kit sales respectively.
- Match is now ALL-TICKET for Vale fans
- Less than 2,000 tickets remain for home fans
- Turnstiles will open at 1:30pm due to the large crowd
- Fans asked to arrive early
- Only season ticket holders have allocated seating